Day one of getting life back

Aw yay that's great! Congrats :) x

Thanks sooo close i can smell it 3lb to go back to lowest weight for 10 years 6lb to slimming world target 9lb to be on healthy weight range and 14lb to ultimate dream 8st 13lb 5stone total loss goal

Been really good last few days just crazy crazy busy at work will be back to normal next week hopefully

Thanks it's just utter chaos doing two jobs all the time then evenings x never mind no time to eat crap lol

Belvita bisc

Choc cookie ( colleagues birthday)

Tuna mayo jacket

Peanut butter and banana on toast

Apple
Raisins
Banana

Gym (weights session. 1hr)

Thanks it's just utter chaos doing two jobs all the time then evenings x never mind no time to eat crap lol

Belvita bisc

Choc cookie ( colleagues birthday)

Tuna mayo jacket

Peanut butter and banana on toast

Apple
Raisins
Banana

Gym (weights session. 1hr)

Hello ladies, got slimming world weigh in tonight been good all week and been gym 3times x

Put 2.5lb on not good been having star weeks for 4 weeks not helping eating vice versa's at the moment will not help the cause got the docs on Thursday who re going to give me pills to go along side the Implant so double hormone cravings to battle , hoping to get back on even keel in a few days

Today's weight 10st 1.5lb

I WILL be 9st 4lb by 30th July

Aw no, that sucks your having trouble with the implant. I can sympathise with you though, the last pill I was on was much the same. Hope these tablets settle things and you can manage any cravings! x

Thanks Hun , what did they do change the pill ? I love the implant for the convenience but it hasn't helped my abnormal cycle at all if any thing it's worse I have ignored the cravings for three weeks but have just lost the plot today, chip shop chips chocolate and peanuts lol total blow out and feel like i am going to pop and trying to ignore the icecream calling from the freezer, haven't binged like this for weeks roll on Thursday

I was on one pill for years that worked well for me until I changed doctors and they decided to take my blood pressure/weigh me and changed me to a mini-pill. Which meant I bled for 3 months straight - not fun! Also made me really cranky/moody so I stopped taking it. Going back next week to see if they can put me on the one I was on before since my BMI is no longer obese and hopefully that means my blood pressure is down too!

I think sometimes we all need a wee blow out. At least you realise it's happening and not like you are binging every day so try not to let it get you down too much. x

Hi got some pills from the doc to go along side they plant for three months so hopefully that will help x

Been good over the weekend and had personal training again today, weigh in night tonight so I shall update later

Back