Day one of getting life back

Today

Granary hovis x 2 with mini choc phili (yum )

Lunch scrambled egg on toast

Dinner chicken of some sort and veg

At the p****ing dentist not happy first time in 7years about to have a breakdown

Eeek, I had the dentist today too - had my first appointment in 7 years last week and today was the follow up for my filling. Hope you got on ok!! x

Had a complete breakdown in there and borderline panic attacked so they are sending me for sedation for my 4 fillings then hospital for general anesetic to have wisdom teeth removed, haven't been like that for a long time and have felt really tired for the rest of the day, I treated my self to two wholemeal rolls with seafood cocktail for lunch and a couple of magazines I didn't really need two of them but ate them anyway ( still warm from the bakers ) not going to beat my self up about it , Also off to Gordon Ramseys tommorow for dinner so. Going to blow out having cocktails as well !!! Going gym tonight to minimise damage and I have personal training Monday ,

Also booked a consultation at Nuffield Brentwood t have a chat about my tummy skin and boobies had a massive confidence hit when buying my swim stuff for holiday and have felt really low, but trying to be positive and. Think that at least I am healthy and I can get surgery (if I can afford it ) so all is not lost

Aw hun, I hope the consultation goes well and you can figure out an action plan. I always think it is so unfair when we try our best and lose the weight only to be left with low confidence because of the way our bodies change. It's a bit of a kick in the guts but at least you are healthier now and if surgery will help boost your confidence then good luck with it all :) x

Thanks i am excited its booked for 20th June, I had been to talk to a surgeon before but they were super expensive and I was not has unhappy as I am now , so lets see how it goes this time, also these have been recommended by someone I actually know rather than random reviews of you know what I mean

Hey debs just catching up with your diary, how's poppy and daisy now?

I hope the Surgery chat goes well, if it will make you feel better with yourself it definitely be worth having done, try not to be down you should be proud of how well you've done and you do look amazing. I got a few I issues with my own body but doesn't make me feel unhappy but then I'm not trying on swimwear if I did I probably be feeling the same xx

Hi hon poppy is fine and had her cone came off yesterday she gets checked up at the vet tommorrow x daisy has an appointment at gosh on Wednesday so fingers crossed x. The surgery thing would make a massive difference in clothes everything can be hidden but It has made a huge dent to my confidence out of clothes prob tmi but it has affected my relationship , I always felt confident in my body before i knew it wasn't perfect but I knew he always fancied me know things are different I feel damaged not different if that makes sense I have no confidence at all and am Tryjng to hide all the time

Hi hon poppy is fine and had her cone came off yesterday she gets checked up at the vet tommorrow x daisy has an appointment at gosh on Wednesday so fingers crossed x. The surgery thing would make a massive difference in clothes everything can be hidden but It has made a huge dent to my confidence out of clothes prob tmi but it has affected my relationship , I always felt confident in my body before i knew it wasn't perfect but I knew he always fancied me know things are different I feel damaged not different if that makes sense I have no confidence at all and am Tryjng to hide all the time
Glad to hear Poppy has lost her cone and fingers crossed for Daisy!

I would love to have a breast reduction - and I completely understand where you are coming from about your relationship, I try and avoid avoid avoid

Can't wait to hear how your consultation goes

Morning debs, got my fingers crossed for daisy-poor little girl.

I know where your coming from I'm very self conscious with my body, never liked my stomach much and since having my second section, my stomach looked really bad, was thinking of having surgery myself, it was having a new scar made the shape of it changed and their was a more of a lump there, I feel better now over last few years and im comfortable with my oh but wouldn't feel comfortable wearing a bikini though. I'm sure your bf thinks your great I've seen pics of your stomach on here when you had those treatments and your stomach looked fine, which is the area which most people don't like maybe speak to your dr about it they might be able to help you with surgery after all you lost all the weight by yourself but try and feel positive and proud how well you've done x

Thanks for the support guys I might be brave and post some photos later to show you some of the probs, the pictures I posted earlier I. The year covered up the problem areas and I am quite a bit lighter now as well , I hope I don't sound like I am moaning all the time but I think it's a real issue that I know I didn't think about when I started on this journey when you read a lot of magazine articles and things in the news people that have lost weight look fab but there is not a lot about under the clothes and the mental impact of the change in your body and how people react to you, I have found some people can be really horrible !!

Hey, I'm here anytime you want to chat :) hope your feeling better about yourself, just remember most of those mag stories or celebs probably been air brushed, just take every day at a time I haven't got to the stage of lose skin yet but I'll probably feel the same. People can be very horrible at times but then you can get some lovely people, the horrible people are probably just jealous, so don't let them get to you x

Hello cas hope you ok I know a lot of it is vain and shallow but it's just all a bit much sometimes !! I will attach a couple of pics in a bit

Daisy been gosh today poor little thing has got to have a complete milk dairy egg and wheat free diet for the next 8weeks they think its is chrons and coeliac , she is very anaemic and has a low immunity so they are putting her on this restricted. Diet then seeing how she responds poor bubba

Poppy dog is right as rain again so all good

image-490780311.jpg

image-2953002246.jpg

image-3904514098.jpg

I would prob have enough for surgery the amount I have spent on firming creams etc xx lol I know it's not the end of the world but it's a hit disheartening good thing is I found some of thouse cut out swimsuit things that cover up the tummy

image-4039303056.jpg

ohhh good luck hope youve got padded shorts xx

Back