Day one of getting life back

You are looking fab! All that cycling seems to be agreeing with you! Definitely a better lifestyle option than boozy junk food weekends :)

Really good I don't normally spend out on things but I haven't had a new bike for years and years my old one was like triggers broom and had just about had it

It's hard isn't it just as you feel good for all the hard work I feel like the reality of the body hits you, got my appointment. Thursday I will let think know how it goes

Hey dd, you are getting on so well and have come so far. I think the last part is the hardest and it takes a while for your brain to catch up, I bet you look fantastic! You are doing all the right things with healthy foods and exercising to help tone up. I hope your appointment goes well but I bet you look fab regardless x

Cycles to and from work 120cs

Porridge and banana

Scrambled egg3eggs

Chicken thigh x2 and rice

Gym done 40 mins weights
Squats 40kg x3 sets of 10
Leg press 80kg 3sets
Bench press 25kg x3 sets
Chest press dumbells 10kg each hand 3sets
Tricep pull done 15kg 3sets
Body weight dips 3sets
Calf raises 20kg 3sets

Breakfast porridge banana protein shake

Can I just say that I think you're so inspirational - and human. I'm so glad that you posted your pics and they're not bad at all, you look great but if surgery is what you want then don't stop your dream - but you're beautiful as you are. I was thinking of doing a VLCD but after reading parts of your diary I think I can do it with calorie counting and exercise! I think I'll set up a diary very soon.

Hi Jenna nice to meet you , thanks for your comments that is lovely to hear I can't wait to read your diary and look forward to hearing for you again xxxxxx

Morning ladies concert was amazing but good ands drink choices were not great ... Starts off well had porridge then tuna toastie with salad , then ended up with 5beers didn't eat all afternoon/evening as it was all bad food there so planned to stop on the service in the way home for marks and spencer meal deal when e got there at 1am I had not eaten for 12 hrs and ou McDonald's and Starbucks were open ended up not making good choices there by that point I lots the plot ordered big tasty and large strawberry milkshake and fries!!

Got up and went straight to the gym yesterday and I have personal training tommorrow so hopefully can balance it out x

Gym today

Squats
Clean and jerk
Incline press
Flys
Lay pull down
Lat raise
Lat row
Lat pull

Breakfast protein shake and a crab stick sandwhich (I know:()

Lunch chicken salad

Dinner chicken and wedges

Snack nuts

Today very achey from the gym :(

Breakfast porridge and banana 350

Choc Phili biscuit dipper 170

Danio yoghurt 130

3ryvita low fat cheese 300

Salmon with spinach and cream cheese and brown rice 500

Got dentist tommorrow being sedated not a happy bunny

Been for my consultation at the cosmetic surgeons today they were so lovely just for to find a way to raise the pennies now its made me sure now I have some pictures they took with the fake implants in a bra to give you an idea of what you would look like and i just felt like my self again.

image-2170802750.jpg

This is what I would look like after surgery

It's dentist day not allowed to eat after 10am so having porridge and banana then will have Tuna pasta bake x for dinner

Glad the consultation went well & helped you decide for sure that you want to go ahead with it. x

Hey.. here to follow.
Will have a read through when I get some peace and quiet tonight x

Back