Day one of getting life back

Sorry been quiets having a bad time after the dentist :(.

Today

scrambled egg on toast 400

Chicken roast potatos carrots tomatoes onion and garlic 600

Mars mini icecream 74

image-4104293871.jpg

Had a cheese toastie for supper

Does anyone know about teeth I had mine out and it's killing me has a massive hole on the gym and food getting trapped on there (gross ) looked on the Internet and it said there should be a clot in the hole but I don't think there is cos when I washed my mouth out to get food out I think it came out not sure what to do and can't afford to go back to the dentist already cost me £150 quid

It sounds like something called dry socket.. it's when a blood clot doesn't form and apparently it's so painful... you need to see the dentist ASAP. Big hugs.. I've had all my wisdom teeth out which was ok but they were a pain when I had them so having them out was the better option x

Ooo thanks guys been taking codeine all day and a nice big bruise has appeared on my on face today !!! Going back tommorrow of its no better, on a different note I have booked my Boob job has been booked for 15th July eeekk scared and excited

Gym 30mins felt rough should have stayed in bed

Breakfast protein shake 250

Lunch vegetable soup 188

Dinner fish pie 500

Hello feeling better today, down to one codeine every 4hrs , feel tired still but think that's just bloody work been there from 8-5 and for to go back from 10pm till 1 am then be back in for 8 tommorrow not good,

Erin i am super excited but really nervous i hate needles , also wondering if I am being super vain !! My oh is very supportive and wants me to go ahead 100% if it makes me happy but I do wonder if its selfish to spend that much money on myself for something that is not essential xx

I don't think you are being selfish at all. This is something that will directly affect how you feel about yourself and it sounds like it will make you feel happier and more positive, which can only be a good thing for those around you too! :) xx

Thanks I have my final consultation on Monday so I will update you all then x

Weight fluctuating massively not sure why was 9.12 on Monday today showing 10st 4 ???

Food

Porridge with banana

Lunch vegetable soup

Steak with red pesto and rice

Gym tonight

Morning all nearly the weekend tooth still driving me nuts but hey ho

Breakfast toasted ham sandwhich

Lunch soup

Dinner minted lamb swirls with mash and veg

I had cashews grapes and an apple for snacks yesterday so all in all good day

Today
Porridge with banana

Two cheese and coleslaw rolls (naughty but need to go shopping )

Dinner salmon and jacket potato

Gym with personal trainer

Had two poached eggs in toast for breakfast

Chicken toastie with avocado for lunch

Spicy beef swirls with veg for my dinner

As of Monday I am dropping carbs for a month trainer has given me a kind of bodybuilding diet to drop some body fat and compensate for the fact I cant train for 6 weeks after the op

Back