Day one of getting life back

Had two poached eggs in toast for breakfast

Chicken toastie with avocado for lunch

Spicy beef swirls with veg for my dinner

As of Monday I am dropping carbs for a month trainer has given me a kind of bodybuilding diet to drop some body fat and compensate for the fact I cant train for 6 weeks after the op

Good luck... I'm trying to cut carbs to get rid of my stomach fat.. it does work but its hard lol. X

image-2423153438.jpg

Weeks worth of chicken going to start clucking soon ??

Yesterday did a ten mile bike ride

Today we walked around the bootsale for 30mins then went gym for an hour

Breakfast protein shake

Lunch sardines on toast

Protein bar

Shepards pie

Last day of carbs today :(

Good luck cutting the carbs!! I've toyed with the idea a few times but I really don't think I could do it! x

Low carb plan planning for 80g or less

Scrambled egg 1 yolk 3whites

Protein shake
Banana 23g of carbs
Soup 16g

Protein shake

Chicken breast
Mixed veg 11g
Brown rice 20g

100ml milk for tea gives me about 5 cups 5g

Total carbs 75g

Have my last consultation with the consultant for my ba hope he says i am ready as in have the 15th penciled in with them that means I will have 15 days for them to settle before my birthday and 11 weeks before holiday

Mornings ladies

Super excited couldn't sleep dreamed of the operation and was weird Im my dream I could feel the anesetic making me sleep and then I was scared of these massive boobs lol mind on overtime I think

Today
Porridge and banana

Cashews

Chicken noodle soup

Apple

Salmon and salad

Oh my gosh scary stuff DD but exciting! My friend had a boob job & nose job last year and honestly it made the biggest boost to her self esteem she is so happy with the results. Food looks great x

That's good to hear, I think this will really finish the process for me, I am down to 9st 10lb only have a few pound till goal now and just want to feel happy on swim wear and in the nuddy lol I am super excited worried inam being a bit vain and should be thankful for what I have but I have just felt like a weight has been lifted now its booked I will post a picture diary of any one is interested I also found the dress that I was wearing on my original big picture and tried it on last night oh said I look like a kid playing dress up so I will post a pic of that as well

I am excited now dragging so bad!! Had a little cry and a wobble last night but I think that's normal, I think the reality of this is a lifetime commitment xx

Food diary

Porridge and banana

Vegetable soup

Strawberries

Protein shake

Chicken and veg

Strangely I don't feel nervous ! The low carb thing is not to bad I have the main carbs is. The morning as I can't seem to stomach eggs at 6am lol but the rest is fine , I am still having a small amount of carbs so that the body doesn't burn off all the muscle I have been building , especially as I am not allowed in the gym for 6 weeks after the op :(

10 days and counting till boobie day

Had more carbs than I wanted to today so going to count it as my cheat day

Today porridge and banana

Chicken breast salad sandwhich on brown

Apple

Chicken fajitasx2 with peppers

Strawberries

Gym tommorrow and 25 mile bike ride planned for Sunday, I am still doing the training for the London to Southend even though I can't compete :(

Yeah it will be worth it on the count down now having a panic I bought all my swim stuff for holiday in may now its not going to fit and don't think they will change it as it is over 28days also worried that the swim stuff will disappear before to go away , does anyone know how long they are In she shops for

image-3589796985.jpg
Today's dinner salmon salad

Protein shake

Tuna sandwhich for lunch
Snacks
Cereal bar
Strawberries and natural yog

Back