Day one of getting life back

Breakfast porridge and banana

Boost bar (during 25mile cycle)

Dinner gammon salad

Tea scrambled egg

Burnt 988 cycling whoop whoop

We really enjoy it sometimes we go together sometimes we do out own thing it's nice to have some time together down something positive

Yep squatted 80kg today and 160kg leg press I am buzzing trainer wants me to go and train a t a professional power lifters gym (scared)

Aw wow that must be hell off a boost that the trainer has said that.

Im starting bacj weights soon i love the feeling of muscle burn.

Can you do any exercise after your op?

Sarah xx

Hi sarahmun yes it was a great boost !!! I have to wait 6 weeks before I can resume excercise but as I am having over the muscle implants it shouldn't affect the weight work as much as unders so fingers crossed

Morning not to many aches today so all good, I had My pre op today not looking forward to the blood test but sure it will be fine x

Holy crap paid the money today they have me a special wash to use for the next five days and showed me the lovely sports bra things I will be wearing for the next few months so full speed ahead roll on Monday

5 sleeps to go!!

Breakfast porridge with tea spoon of honey

Lunch chicken breast 2 brown bread

Dinner chicken breast new potatoes veg

Gym tonight

4 sleeps

Porridge with honey

Salmon sandwhich

Homemade burger And wedges (slimming world version )

Omg I can't believe how quickly they do it! I guess you had been thinking about it for a while but its bonkers how quickly they can book you in, isn't it? Food looks fab, you must be really excited x

Really excited been lookkng into it and meeting different surgeons for about two years, so not a quick decision but quick from when I decided to go with this dr, he is really highly recommended and does lots of reconstructive work x

Good seems to be the easy part at the mo ( shouldn't speak to soon) I think because I am so busy at work and sorting out all this + I am on just service at the end of the month food is just something I have to do

Ahh ok that makes sense I didn't realise you had been thinking/researching so long!

Yeah two years flies when your having fun lol, I wet to a few up London and they seemed more interested in what celebs came through their door !!

Thanks cas I got a call this morning I have to be there at 6 am i am first on the list

Back