Day one of getting life back

Hey lovely, just wanted to check in and wish you all the best for Monday in case I don't manage to stop by again before then. :) x

Oo thanks I am so excited 2 more sleeps on my way to my nan and granddads 70th wedding anniversary took a cheeky pic in the car

image-3269010757.jpg

Good luck for Monday! I would love to have a boob job... 3 kids and weight loss have certainly taken their toll lol x

One sleep to go

Diary of a boob job not sure of anyone is interested but I thought for the next two weeks I would write a daily diary so that if anyone is curious about the process they can see what happens

Well tonight is my last night with my old body I feel nervous excited and impatient, I am not really worried about the procedure but can't help but feel nervous that you can't see the outcome if you know what I mean I am defo a try before you buy person normally so this is a huge leap of faith, on the preparation side in have been bathing and washing my hair in a antibacterial wash provided by the hospital for the last five days as advised and getting in a freshly laundered bed, I treated by self to a new zip up top for coming home tommorow, I will post a before pic later but need to check the rules on what I can post x

On a food note went mental at the Buffett followed today by chocolate bar bread pudding at the bootsale and popcorn while movie watching think it is the nerves creeping in

image-2005812077.jpg

This is my before pic the excess skin is hopefully going to be filled giving me a fuller bust

Attachments

• image-1900822740.jpg
    image-1900822740.jpg
    412.6 KB · Views: 37
It's time !! Feel sick and it's soo hot not to have a drink !! Just had my last mrsa bath and I am leaving at 5.30 am I am first on the operating list so should be home this afternoon

Hope the op went well and you have a good recovery. It will defo improve your self esteem and you've worked hard to get where u are so deserve it.

Sarah xx

Day 2 private hospital is amazing !! Went down at 8am back in my private room at ten nurses are amazing here is the first peek

image-996950252.jpg

Home now feeling fine no pain meds since 10 am

Food

Poached eggs on toast and sugar free jelly (hospital) 400

Two packs of biscuits 370 cals (hospital)

Crab stick and potato salad

Hi cas just Tryjng to get comfy in bed now, went into hospital at 5 am went to theatre at 8 came out of recovery at 10 home at 4.30 it's amazing really but it's the same when you have babies now isn't it in and out, as long as I could eat and go a loo I could go (I can ways eat lol) to be honest having my teeth done two weeks ago was ten times worse pain wise I was eating codeine like smarties I have only just taken first lot of pain meds and that's only to help me sleep to be honest I don't really need them

Food is all planned for tommorrow

2 toast

Crab stick salad

Cod mash and peas x

That's just seems so quick, must be quite simple procedure for them, yeah it is quick when you have babies these days unless you need c/section -minimum 48 hrs stay. But so glad your feeling so well and everything is fine, hope you sleep well tonight xx

Sorry to butt in lol but I could've gone home after 24 with my csection I just stayed an extra day to get bf going x

Back