Day one of getting life back

They did day there was a possibility of staying in it depended if they needed to fit drains etc but they didn't and I seem to recover from anesetic really quickly so all good can't sleep tonight though have to sleep on back propped up its not happening

Glad it all went well! Hope you manage to get comfy and have a snooze. x

Morning ladies, feel asleep at 3.30ish and I am now awake !! 5.30 the dihydracodine seems to have no affect they said they should knock me out lol does anyone have a suggestion of good drowsy pain meds ??

Pain side is slightly higher than yesterday feels more heavy like someone is sitting on your chest and they are awkward me the armpit also you have to sit up with out leaning on your elbows so the ol and are getting a workout

Already recorded today's food diary and shall do light Walking round the house as advised to avoid DVT

If anyone things this diary is annoying or not appropriate for this forum let me know and I will stop, I hope it can answer any questions people in a similar situation to me with the effects mentally and physically from weight loss, not enough people admit that this diet lark is no easy game and I wish I had been more prepared for the damaged body I would have

On the plus side when the nurse asked what bra initially wear and i. Said a 36 back she said you can't be you are a tiny thing !!!! Never been called a tiny anything in my adult life lol

still here following but just catching up! Yay congrats on your op! I had mine done in feb best thing I've ever had! I could talk about it till the cows come home!!!! Hope your feeling ok! Get on the painkillers and enjoy it all :) x

Ooo glad to hear that how are you know are they all settled did they change much mine look perfect now and I don't want them to change lol

Mine change every day still 6 months on! They softened lots but still love them. Did you have over or under the muscle because that makes a difference on how they 'fluff' out xx

ooo, I very much doubt you are a 36 back! Do you use the old + 4/5 method? Because that is outdated. It was fine for back-in-the-day bras that didn't have an underband that was so stretchy as the majority of bras on the high street are now. There's a very good bra-sizing guide on Busty Resources (http://bustyresources.wikia.com/wiki/How-to_determine_bra_size) hope it lets me link it! Basically, whatever you measure underbust is your true back size. I am currently 34" underbust so that is my back size. And I am 44" overbust = 10" difference = GG or H depending on whether the brand includes a FF in its range. The link will explain it better than I can!! But once your boobs have settled and what not you should def measure them yourself using the link as a guide :)

Ooo thanks lady x I am going on d method I measure 32/33 under and 40 over at the moment !! Will check that link

I had overs do heard they don't fluff as much but don't really know what it means lol , they are really high at the mo but look great scared of them
Changing or going odd lol

That can't be right can it that site would make me a 32 ff is that even a size !! Better hope they do shrink a bit ?

If anyone thinjs the diary is inappropriate then they havent read your diary properly. Its your journey and totally appropriate to you.

Glad the op went ok. I remembet when i had meningitus and the only thing to stop the pain was 2 paracetamol 1 ibuprofen it helped a lot with the headpain. Hope you dont suffer too much today.

Sarah xx

Thanks Sarah I really appreciate that !! I will try the pill combo see if it helps, the pain isn't terrible if that makes sense just heavy and hard position to sleep in need something drowsy I wondered wether I could take might nurse

Must be awful not being able to get comfy...doubt this heat is helping you either :(. Hope you find something to take that can help settle you!

& yuuuup, sooo many girlies are in the wrong bra sizes out there. I'd wait til you've healed some/swelling has reduced and go try on some quality bras like Bravissimo or Curvy Kate in your new size according to the link and you'll be pleasantly surprised!!

Ooo can't wait !!! I feel like it was ages ago now cos I have been awake so long lol

Changed my food diary for today

Breakfast toasted bagel

Lunch turkey sandwhich on brown bread a banana and 4 crab sticks

Cod mash and peas

Scales showing half. Stone gain !! Totally ignoring. This

Ooo can't wait !!! I feel like it was ages ago now cos I have been awake so long lol

Changed my food diary for today

Breakfast toasted bagel

Lunch turkey sandwhich on brown bread a banana and 4 crab sticks

Cod mash and peas

Scales showing half. Stone gain !! Totally ignoring. This

I put on 7lb aswell after my boobs ! Mine weigh 2lb anyway and obviously swelling and water retention! Will be gone in no time bet u look fab x

Ok that makes me feel better about the gain, the dr did say they weigh roughly 2lb so tired now but can't sleep for longer than 20 mins sent oh for an air con unit lol , he has just had to wash and brush my hair which was an experience

Latest pic can't wait to get the compression strap off and have a shower

image-2750685733.jpg

My friend had to shower me and wash my hair it's Deffo what you'd call an experience. When are you back to work xx

I have all week off then I am on jury service for two weeks so just sitting around I feel great this morning removed the compression strap, got loads of sleep last night and hardly have any pain , just had a little peek and they look amazing(sorry sounds very egotistical ) but I think. I have hit my boobie high today and there is no bruising !!

1lb of the surgery weight has disappeared so all good

Food diary
2x brown toast

Turkey salad

Chicken stir fry

New pic

image-991693077.jpg

The surgery weight will be gone in no time, just focus on keeping on track and let your body heal a little :). I'd be on a boobie high too - they look fab! haha x

Had my shower feel much better but got my first look at my scars today not sure what to think of them really

Back