Day one on Cambridge

Morning all!

I'm back to it today! Got on scales this morning and only put on 2lbs woo hoo!! Just sat having my 1st shake of the day! X

Emmalina x

Hi Emmalina! I hope everything is good with the kids now :) aw that's good, I'm having a good week so far too :) had a wee bit chicken and lettuce today, and just shakes :) going to do a wee mid week weigh in tomorrow morning, fingers crossed :) everyone in work opted for a KFC yesterday for bank holiday but I just had my soup :) well chuffed :) x

Hey ! Sorry, took me ages to find this thread again lol, useless at this ! Nearly at the end of my day 2 ! Went to a bbq last night with my bf and friends and had fizzy water and chicken and mushroom kebabs, felt amazing being able to enjoy a bbq with no guilt and noone realised i was 'on a diet'
Feeling peckish but surprisingly not too bad ! Am on a 15hr shift at work today with one more shake so hoping I won't feel too hungry or finish work too late...Being massively inspired by all your great loss's you must be chuffed ! I can't wait to lose some and stop feeling so self conscious ! Main thing is we are all doing it and doing great, its a tough diet so should be mega proud ! How is everyone ? you must all nearly be 2/3 weeks into your diets ? xx

thats what we are here for !! How are you finding exercising with the diet ? I know you shouldn't for the first week but after that what has your consultant said about it ?
Id like to be able to hit the gym soon !

Hi charlottle :) how you been getting on? I just went a walk with the dog and could smell someone having a BBQ lol nearly died! Bet yours was amazing. I'm on week 4 now and lost 13lbs. Better get this extra pound off this week to make it a stone. I'm getting on fine :) not noticing a difference on my or clothes yet which is a bit rubbish. Can't wait to get this other stone off :) x

That's amazing! Il be so chuffed if I get a stone off in a month! Youl definitely do it ! I'm feeling fine at the moment... Little hungry but dealing with it! Only day 3 tomorrow, can't wait for my first weigh in to give motivation! Is everyone avoiding caffeine ? Not sure I can survive without black coffee ! So your half way to your goal then? That's great news! What is ur target weight ? Xxx

Your allowed black tea and coffee so go for it! I don't like either so not been having it, just drinking my body weight in water haha. I wouldn't say I have a target weight as such, just want to be a nice size 10 :) I'm aiming for about 10 stone :) so that would mean just over a stone to loose. Just want it all to fall off haha! Went to the gym at the weekend and been feeling fine :) probs working a bit harder than I should, but not passed out yet :) lol x

Hi everyone, It's my 2nd day, I'm not feeling too hungry just finding it soooooo hard to resist snacking. I've been on this diet previously but I wasn,t in the right frame of mind. I'm totally full of willpower this time. I've got a lovely new partner,he's very supportive, promotion at work and back at the gym. I'd love to make new buddies to support me in my long journey .:)

Hi pinky :) if your looking for support then you've come to the right place!! :) at least you know what to expect of this diet if you have done it before, how long were you on it for? This is me on week 4 now and lost 15lbs. My aim is to loose another 14 so half way there :) found the first few days mega hard then seemed to get a bit better. Iv still been on ss but been having chicken and lettuce here and there if need be which my CDC said is totally fine. Can't wait to get the rest of the weight off :) what are you hoping to loose? Good luck on your journey :) x

Hi Everyone, I'm a restarted, but day 1 for me today. I've about 3 and a half stone to lose and I'm dreading it.

Hi Guys, been abit AWOL but still sticking to it like glue. Not 1 cheat & it's going to be 3 weeks on Wednesday. I've lost half a stone in total so I'm chuffed!
How are you all doing?
Love, Anna.xx

Well well well ladies, iv been a bit of a failure tonight!!!! Ahhhh so frustrating! Had all the family round tonight for dinner and drinks and ended up joining in...WHY!!! For me during the week is a piece of piss, then it comes to the weekend and I crumble! It's Saturdays that are just so hard! Iv had pizza and garlic bread tonight! Plus some voddy! Going to go to the gym tomorrow for hours to burn it all off but still bloody annoyed! Got my weigh in tomorrow (doing it myself as my CDC is on holiday) and guessing iv lost nout! Bugger!!!! X

Hi sheryl don't kick yourself sounds like you have been doing really well, I don't blame you that sounds like a tough one :-s especially with everyone there lol it's only day 2 for me and I have no idea why the hell I decided to start on a weekend arghhhh lol it's not so much hunger more the temptation. It will all be worth it in the end Hun. Fresh day tomorrow a good gym work out and your feel better x

Aw I'm the same, iv not really been hungry at all. Im kept so busy at work during the week that I don't even think about eating! I just miss actually eating normal food. I have a very social family who get together nearly every weekend for dinner and drinks so the weekend is hell for me :( as long as I loose another stone by July ill be happy :) x

That's not much only a stone and if your going to the gym as well am sure you will keep positive :) there is always going to be bits getting in the way but If you think before you started you probably wouldn't of even thought about it I never counting any drink I had as calories lol I have a night out next Saturday drinking :-s

Yea I have big night out next sat too so going to have a day off and pay for it at the gym the next day lol!!! Yea only another stone to go but the last 2 weeks have been really hard to be motivated to keep at it! But I guess I just need to stick at it :) x

Well, after my horrendous cheat day yesterday, I got up early this morning and decided to hammer it at the gym. Wouldn't leave until I had burned 1000 cals...and left feeling like death! Was so dizzy and light headed and felt so sick. Safe to say I have learned my lesson that pizza and garlic bread is defs not worth it!!! Will be on it 100% now to avoid feeling like that again :( x

Back