Day one on Cambridge

Go Sheryl! I'm now dreading getting weighed tonight! Will let you know how I get on!! Now for 3rd shake..... X

Emmalina x

I bet you've done really well :) I'm always so positive at work where I know ill have my shakes but now I'm heading home and wondering what I can eat lol!!! Can't decide wether to just have soup tonight, or to have a wee bit of chicken too :s my CDC said to have chicken and salad if I'm struggling as it won't take me out of ketosis. Finding it hard to tell the difference between struggling because I'm hungry or because I'm craving. Ahhhh what to do?!?!?!? X

Hi

I lost 5lbs officially!! I lost an inch off my upper arms, an inch off my hips and an inch off my thighs :) super pleased :)
Have really awful taste in my mouth still which is like a metallic taste :-( apparently because I'm drinking 3 + litres of water a day the ketosis may not register on the sticks because its so diluted! I know I'm not hungry I just need to taste something! If you feel like you need the chicken and salad I'd have it Hun. It's better than choc or nibbling on crisps etc like me the last 2 days!! And compared to what we'd usually eat I'd say its a vast improvement and not that many calories! X

Yay well done emmalina that's great loss !!! I've been picking at everything today ! My weigh in is tomorow !!! Why do I do it just really struggling day 10 officially but tomorow my new weigh in day so like week 2 weigh in for me , my daughter and friend Toni , hope it ok even with my cheats this week ! Got to stop ;(

Omg!!!! 5lbs is amazing!!!!! congrats hun!!!! you must be so proud!!!! im hoping i lose at least 4lbs before sunday :s i was almost going to have the chicken then though I'd have my soup and see how I felt and I'm actually fine :) going to leave the chicken for Saturday and go out for lunch :) just powering through the water :) I'm finding myself wanting some more skittles tonight :( I know a few sweets aren't much but do you think it will have much of an impact on how much I loose? X

Hi

Thanks Hun I'm really pleased especially with the inch loss! I can't imagine that a couple of skittles would do to much damage? It's the sugar in them I think that affects the ketosis? I really don't know! If it was me I'd suck them for the taste! And if you can stop after a couple and not eat them all I'd have to to stop the wanting from getting worse, otherwise it'd be all I could think about and end up eating them all and feeling terrible.... Not much help I know Hun!! Xx

Emmalina x

I totally forgot I even had them, it was a big bag I had from being at the cinema weeks ago. Just found them last night and now I just want them all!!! I bought scales on Sunday which I'm now starting to regret as I'm weighing myself daily. If I'm not noticing a difference I'm just wanting to snack :( just need to have a shower and go to bed lol x

I have scales at home and weigh daily which I know is naughty but by my scales I've lost 7lbs but I weigh first thing in the morning at home on mine so you're always lighter in the morning! Use it as inspiration to weigh the same or less by sticking to CWP! That's how I try to do it... Because I know I don't want to get on the cheeky little ******* and be heavier!! Stay strong Hun xxx

Emmalina x

Hi sheryl , try not too , sugar does take u out of ketosis ;( sorry but trying to help , ohh my friend Toni froze coke zero or the water with Cambridge flavouring in the freezer to make lollies thought I'd try it , I'm craving everything and anything today , seems to be getting worse , hopefully tomorow motivate me when I get weighed x

Hi HoneyM all I want tonight is bloody sausage rolls! Going to have a coke zero as really need a little treat!! How's your week going so far x

Hi emmalina , not been great this week finding it real hard this week , hoping tomorow weigh in helps but also Friday I'm cheating as we are going out for dinner , so hoping she chooses Chinese ;) that's awful isn't it , can't stop craving food !! Hoping better week next week , we shud all try have a great week next week and no cheats !wat u think ??? Lol I really want to do this but soo hard x

Hi H

My o/h is taking the day off on Friday so we can spend the day together so I'm going to take Friday off! I can and will do this but I need to have a life as well! I think we are all doing really well. Ill be straight back on it Saturday!! Enjoy your night out. We know we CAN do this and I know that having this support on here helps as we are all feeling the same. Best of British! X

Emmalina x

Yea I think ill lock them away for when I'm fjnished the diet :) thanks Hun! Yea I'm defs up for no cheats next week :) will we all start from after our next weigh ins or all on the same day? Need wee things like this to keep me motivated :) well I get weighed in the morning so been weighing myself in the morning. It's my totm this week and heard you don't loose as much that week so hope it doesn't put me down x

Definitely up for a challenge! I'm away bank Hols weekend so I will be having a 3 day break! But for the days I'm not away count me in girls x it's been my totm also which I think I've put my cravings down to!! Managed to resist the sausage rolls and just had half a can if coke zero! X

Emmalina x

Yea I have my weigh in on Sunday so Monday would be perfect for me :) woop :) awful excited!!! By then ill at least have my bars to chew haha!!! Is anyone finding that the second week seems to be going alot faster than the first? Also ladies, do you mind if I ask where everyone is from? Lol x

Well done emmalina! I walked past greggs the other day and there was a pic of a sausage roll on the window lol hadnt realised I actually stopped and stared haha! People must have thought I was mental lol!!!! Going to weigh myself in the morning so hoping another pound is gone :) x

Sheryl , I think second week defo gone quicker , but I've slacking already so need to step it up for next week , I'm from poole Dorset xx

Back