Day one on Cambridge

I don't know if it's just my bed, but when I'm lying down my whole body hurts. Feels like I'm bruised everywhere. If it the pain of getting smaller I'm happy to cope with it haha!!! Iv heard alot of people say that on day 3/4 you don't feel hungry due to ketosis kicking inn, so may just be that leeanne. I don't get a dry mouth just always have a really horrible taste in my mouth :( having a mega positive day!!! Think this is going to be a great week as looking forward to getting bars on Sunday :) anyone had them? X

Hi

Thanks jade, was super pleased but struggling hugely today as at home with my 3 yr old!! Made myself as busy as possible! I also have a rancid taste in my mouth and my mouth is really dry first thing in the morning but seems to wear off the more water I consume!! X

I've got some bars and some porridge for next week. I'm very excited for those! Apparently they are nice! I'm working from tomorrow onwards so hopefully ill do well!

Thanks Sheryl7, i am having my three shakes/soups but it is difficult. I think i must be going into ketosis as i slept two hours last night :-( but feel okay today which is a shock cos i need my sleep.Giving myself daily challenges and todays is make my children a meal from scratch and one of my favourites x

I'm quite looking forward to the bars :) can't wait to get something different lol!! I had the porridge on my first day and I couldn't stomach it, but also know alot of people that really like it so just down to individual taste :) aw go you!! I'm sure you'll be able to make it and not give in :) I just went into the cupboard and could smell Doritos! So tempted to just have a few :s surely 2 or 3 won't hurt lol ahhhh!!! Lol again I think everyone's different when they go into ketosis. I didn't feel any different :s x

Hi Claire :) how are things going so far? We have all been there and have struggled at time so more than happy to offer support :) x

Hi Claire

Keep at it and post away! I've struggled hugely today (day 8) and needed something so have just plain chicken breast to nibble on and treated myself to my Dolce Gusto latte which I've not had since I started! I figured its a lot better than the packet of crisps, chocolate and sandwich I'd normally have! Did text my CDC who is fantastic and confess!! I feel I need to lol :) x
Have had my 4 shakes, I needed them to feel full today and struggled with the water but I did say no to the wine at my neighbours house in the sunshine this afternoon!! X

Emmalina x

Aw well done emmalina! I don't think I could refuse wine at the moment! I did have 2 Doritos tonight and a few skittle :( alot better than a whole bag though so not too bad, but just feel a tad guilty! Will defs be getting back on it strict tomorrow :) we all fall sometimes but just need to pick ourselves back up I guess :) x

I'm not feeling too guilty Sheryl!! Compared to what I'd have been eating and drinking the slight slip is hardly even a ripple in the ocean! I'd usually have said oh go on then just 1 to the wine but my will power is in full effect! I think I just needed to taste something other than choc & choc mint shakes and also needed to actually eat something!! You've done great and as long as we own up to it and accept it I think it's a huge achievement! In the past I'd have pretended it hadn't really been eaten!!! We are all doing really well! High 5 ladies xx

Emmalina x

When my friend cheats she had like a pizza or a chippy, so 2 crisps and a couple of sweets really aren't that bad I guess. Defs getting back on it tomorrow :) and mega excited to get bars next week!!! Woop! Wonder how long it takes to start noticing a difference in clothes?!?!? X

Oh I know I'm dying for something to feel loose!! Got my first official weigh in tomorrow evening!!
I think we've done really well Sheryl :)
Going to be uber strict tomo with tons of water to try and flush out the latte before weigh in!! X

Emmalina x

Yea we have defs done amazing!!! Few teenie weenie things here are there won't do much harm, but going to try and stay away from them anyway :) aw exciting, let us know how it goes :) x

Hi everyone , haven't cheated but feel really flat and bored of diet today but just getting on with it! Been hot today so done my family BBQ , oh lemon bars and the cranberry ones are really nice , u shud try them not keen on the rest , ur all chatting bout all my favourite foods lol Doritos are the thing for me , Chinese , dominos arghh we must all like similar foods hence having to diet haha anyways just getting ready but looking forward to my cheat on Friday for Chanelles birthday ;) we will do this ! X

I've had a bad day. Was persuaded to come to a BBQ. I haven't eaten but I've drunk a lot of vodka and coke. Back to work tomorrow so back to the diet then! It's so nice to be drunk though!

I get like that sometimes honeym, just bored of the same shakes but just keep thinking...it's not forever :) it's all the bad stuff that we all like haha! I know it sounds pointless after the diet, but defs going to celebrate with a Chinese after all this haha!!! Can't believe I'm on day 9 already! The first week dragged but this week is flying in :) yea iv heard that the lemon yoghurt bar is good so can't wait to get on that :) woooop! I must say I (without making me sound like an alky) that I really missed a drink at the weekend! I normally go out for lunch with family of friends on a Saturday and a few wines, very social drinker. But everyone went out and I sat in watching tv lol!! So quite jealous Lauren! But just need to think that today is a new day, and get back on it :) woooop!!! X

I'm going to be treating myself over the bank holiday as I'm being taken away for the weekend!! Don't think I'll be able to eat all my old faves tho as I'm so determined to do this! Will be opting for salads etc but I will be having some wine!!
Happy Wednesday all x

Emmalina x

Oh Lordy, another rubbish day! Had nibbles of my sons quiche and a couple of biscuits!! Why? I've got blooming weigh in tonight as well! Drinking loads of water but I can't seem to help myself. I thinks it's because I'm bored of not tasting anything?? X

Emmalina x

Yea I think that's why I had a wee nibble last night, I'm getting bored of just having liquid, I need to crunch something! And...(minging, sorry ladies)... but managed to go the the toilet (not to pee) for the first time yesterday. First time in 8 days!!! Wtf! So looking forward to getting bars on Sunday and actually eating something :) woop!!! Having a good day today though. Had a wee choc orange shake, then going to go home for some chicken and mushroom soup, then a wee mint choc shake before bed :) feeling positive!!! Just totally dreading the weekend :( x

Back