Day one on Cambridge

OMG Laurenb that's amazing - well done :)

I've been super strong today! Went out with o/h whilst kids at school and had 2 skinny lattes and NO cake!! I have no idea how I'm doing it! Only had 2 shakes so far today and not in the slightest bit hungry, don't know if I'm going to be able to fit the other 2 in! Did have to resort to sugar free gum though as my mouth had a horrid taste and didn't want rancid breath with the boyfriend!
How's everyone else's day going?
E x

Emmalina x

Omg Lauren!!!! Congrats Hun!!! That's amazing!!!! All feels totally worth it when you see how much you've lost :) so pleased for you!!! Can't believe you resisted cake... Well done!!! See ladies...WE CAN DO IT!!! We will all be skinny minny's in no time! My day is going ok :) been busy at work all day so haven't really had time to think about food. Just having a wee choc shake just now, first of the day so will need to try and squeeze my other two in at some point lol!! Was told by my CDC that when due your period you can put on up to 7lbs due to water retention, and due mine this week so a tad bummed about that, but apart from that I'm feeling really chirpy :) woop!!! X

Don't be bummed! It means that you'll have a loss next week!! My CDC is away until next Thursday so I'm hoping ill have a good loss for a week and a half. Although I'm giving in and going out drinking on Friday. I am beyond excited!!

Hey

My CDC is ace! Just dropped off 3 shakes so I can do the 4 shakes and 200mls of skimmed milk! She also dropped off some ketostix, when's the best time of day to do them as just done one and its not really pink but not neutral either - peedoff.com!! Not sure if its so diluted because of the insane amount of water I'm drinking?? I'm officially on day 5 (unofficially day 7?) :-( now need Wednesday for 1st weigh in!!
E x

Emmalina x

This whole ketosis drama has knocked me, I'm so pee'd off about it I want to go and fill my face with the last kitkat and bag of crisps! Instead I'm here! Sorry for grumbling x

I've only had one today so will need to have a wee soup and (hot) mint choc shake before bed. It's so much easier doing this diet when I'm at work all week so I'm not thinking about food lol dreading the weekend already! Haha!

Hi emmalina , don't worry bout the ketosis we all different so not always go into ketosis ,try it in the morning usually darker as not sure if cd explained but when darker your not drinking enough water but normal pink is perfect ! My daughter came out of ketosis for her 2nd week and promised she hadn't cheated yet lost 6 so it doesn't always work like that,

, I've had a strange day fine in the morning then not feeling hungry but craving food ! if u know wat I mean ...then had to do tesco shop for the family , plan there dinners and was sooo close to giving in and eating but not because I was hungry it was weird just wanted all bad stuff and not even stuff I really normally eat , I even felt like eating healthy stuff like some fruit or jacket potato but didn't but did have a bite of jacket potato that was left on my sons plate , which I wish I hadn't but it took that craving away as felt soo bad ;( anyways hope tomorrow better , I just keep thinking about Friday when we also out for dinner for my daughters birthday and I don't want to be good just for 1 day but soo worried I suffer day after x not great day for me x

Hi HoneyM

Thanks for the advice! I was doing so well until then! Some days are definitely harder than others! I'm off for my last shake and a fag and then to bed to take my mind off it by sleeping!
Slimming sleeps ladies :)
Here's to tomorrow
E x

I've only had a trace of ketones all week yet my urine smells funny, mouth tastes funny and I've lost 9lbs. So the sticks aren't always an effective indicator!

It's funny, throughout this whole 8 day journey iv very rarely actually felt hungry I just keep craving food which is what's bugging me. I'm the same, it's stuff that I wouldn't eat lol for some reason I'm craving pie, chips and beans and I would have NEVER ate that before haha! God knows what's happening to me haha!!! Going for an early night then keep busy at work tomorrow :) defs have my good and bad days but today had 100% been a great day!!! :) x

Hi sheryl , glad ur day was good , think when ur busy it's good! Going shopping done it for me but its my mind craving food as not hungry soo annoying but anyways won't go on ! Hopefully better tomorrow nite;)

Ohh and also I done unofficial weigh in on my scales as day 8 and lost 10lb which unsure if accurate as everyone scales seem to differ and my cd weigh day has changed to Thursdays so got to wait till then but was curious , u wud have thought that wud have motivate me Today but really struggled X

I weighed on my scales last Tuesday am, so going to have an unofficial weigh tomorrow since I unofficial lay started then with some left over shakes! Maybe it'll give me the morale boost I'm after! And then official weigh in on Wednesday night!
Thanks for the advice and support all..... Much needed and appreciated.
Here's to tomorrow x

I just got weighed yesterday so don't want to weigh myself just yet, but will weigh myself about Wednesday and see how I'm doing :) really hope iv lost this week too!!! Yea all the scales I seem to stand on seem to be different so mainly going by my CDC's scales. Only had 1 soup and 1 shake again today. Really struggling to have all 3 :s right, question... I'm not sure if this is anything to do with the diet or maybe just my bed, but is anyone else really achy lying in bed? I feel like my whole body is bruised :( arms, legs, back, sides...everything is so achy. My mum seems to think its the diet but I very much doubt it. Anyone else had this? X

Im on day 3 well nearly day 4 is it usual not to feel hungrey ? Iv started totm today, usually go mad for choc but nope nothin, i do feel more crampy than usual but nothin a nurofen cant sort x

I've been achy but assumed it was due to work and not the diet. Had the shakes tonight though but only had one shake and a chicken breast. I've not been hungry at all!! I'm trying to have three shakes but I'm struggling as I'm just not that hungry! I'm off tomorrow so trying to persuade the bf to take me shopping to keep me away from temptation! Night ladies x

Hi sheryl , strange u say that cos my friend Toni felt the same and was aching all over so think it might be u know ... I will check with CDC but a few people have mentioned that but it does pass , wudnt it be great if its the aches of getting smaller lol ;) have a good day everyone x

Morning all :)

Did unofficial weigh on my scales this morning and they say 13st 3lbs. When I got on them last Tuesday morning they said 13st 10lbs which is what shocked me into taking action and starting CWP again! So my scales say I e lost 7lbs which I'm super pleased with! Half a stone in a week :)
I've been achy but have put it down to the toning exercises I've been doing! I'm going to attempt to mow the urban jungle that used to be my garden so that should burn a few calories!! Have for an incredibly dry mouth???
Happy Tuesday all xxx

Emmalina x

Hi this is my 7th day as well & i have such a constant dry mouth! Even though I'm drinking 5 litres of water every day.....very strange! Well done on ur weight loss that's fantastic :) x

Back