Day one on Cambridge

tamazin

Hi all I'm new to the site And looking for buddies who have just started SS too. I've got three and a half stone to lose

Hi,

Day 1 on Cambridge also! Did it last year so using my left over shakes until I see my new consultant this week. Not told anybody I'm doing it hence joining this forum! Would be good to find people in the same boat to help stay focused and motivated!

E x

Hey!!!!

I'm on day 2 of the Cambridge diet on SS. Got 2 and a half stone to loose. Going ok so far but iv heard that day 3 and 4 are hell so trying to prepare for that lol! I know it's early days, but how are you finding it so far?

:)

Hi

I've found day one ok! I struggle with the water but have found it a lot easier with sparkling water! Are you doing SS+? I'm doing it with the small meal! Sooo looking forward to tuna & small green salad with balsamic vinegar!! I'm more determined than ever, so unhappy with the amount of weight I've piled on! Would like to lose 3 1/2 stone but I'd be happy with 2 1/2!! I lost 10lb in 2 weeks last time I did this. So many people say I'm fine as I am, I'm 5"8' and a size 14/16 but it's about how I feel about me, and at the moment I'm not loving it! Want to be able to wear shorts with confidence!
E x ?

Emmalina ?

Yea the only bad thing about drinking water is all the loo breaks in the middle of the night lol!! But going to try and drink more in the mornings so not drinking so much before bed, see how that works lol!!! I just really hope I can stick to it, will be on here alot for motivation. Omg 10lbs in 2 weeks!!! That's amazing!!!! Well done x

The 10lb was last year! I unfortunately weigh more now so hoping for similar results! Are you doing the 4 sachets a day?
I don't mind the loo breaks since it means I'm ridding my body of all the fat! Once in ketosis day 3/4 if I remember rightly I felt loads better! Slept well and knew my body was burning fat!!
I shall be here loads for motivation and hints etc!!

E x

Emmalina ?

But at least you know you can loose the weight if you've done it before :) I just need to keep positive. I'm on 3 sachets a day. Just about to test the potato and leek soup lol! My friend is on it as well (she's 2 weeks in) and she said day 3 and 4 were the hardest, however I guess everyone is different :) hope mines are like the last 2. Parents have just made dinner which smells amazing!!! Why!?!?!? Haha!!!!

Wow that great !! I started SS on Monday and weighed in 6lbs lighter this morning. Became fed up of the nightly bottles of wine and hating my wobbly body. Making myself drink 4 litres if water a day and despite the loo breaks feel on top of the world ( stops the hunger too and apparently the more water you drink the more the fat flushes away :) I want to lose three stone as I'm only 5'2" and started at 12/7 (oompa loompa!) would be great to buddy up x

Hi,

Would love to buddy up!
Finding it a lot easier this time around, so much more focused! It's the weekends that are the hardest for me! Have my brothers 30th this weekend! Must avoid party food!! How are you feeling on day 4? X

Emmalina ?

Hi guys im on day 2 on SS im finding it ok regarding will power but i hate the shakes , i only got shakes this week too so def need to get soup or porridge next week. They are so sikley. ive felt a little dizzy today , did u guys? im wanting to loose 4 stone . hope i do ! xx gee

Hi lovelies!!!

That me at the end of day 3, and quite surprised how good I'm feeling. Don't get me wrong, still could do with some food, but thought I would have given up by now. I don't mind the shakes, however have been mixing the choccy ones with hot water so just been like hot choc and it's lovely :) not tried vanilla, strawberry, butterscotch or fruits of the Forrest, however have read mixed reviews. Have you tried any of them? Soups are ok so far, but not too keen on spicy tomato and cannot stomach the porridge. Had the apple and cinnamon and was gagging the whole time. I got quite light headed today and not been sleeping too great but a paper from that I'm a happy chap!! :) I'm all good for buddies on here :) we can all support each other in our journey's :) got my 1st weigh in on Sunday and dreading it. Really scared incase I haven't loss much and an really disheartened :( I'm 5'10 and 12st 4lbs and have been doing it 100% so hoping i will loose and trying to stay positive :) hope everyone has had a good day :) x

Hi , also on day 3 but feel bad and very hungry ,have friend Toni:) on here that is also day 3 but feels a lot better , choc orange and banana shake nice ,oh and chicken mushroom soup ok too :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi

Had a great second day :) Met my consultant today and she was lovely! Have been using left over shakes from last year! Have to remind myself that I'm doing it as I forget and go to pop a cheeky one of the kids chocs in my mouth! Had a cup of tea at a friends today with sugar and it didn't dawn on me until I got home! Still it's a damn site better than how I have been eating so I'm not going to beat myself up about it! Dying to know when ketosis will kick in and if the sugar will delay it! Need all the motivation I can get :) So determined to do this but also have just started at a gym a few weeks ago and don't want to stop going because I'm finding I'm enjoying it!! Although have read exercise can slow weight loss down :-(
Be good to keep in touch! Already looking forward to getting weighed next week :)
E x

But at least you know you can loose the weight if you've done it before :) I just need to keep positive. I'm on 3 sachets a day. Just about to test the potato and leek soup lol! My friend is on it as well (she's 2 weeks in) and she said day 3 and 4 were the hardest, however I guess everyone is different :) hope mines are like the last 2. Parents have just made dinner which smells amazing!!! Why!?!?!? Haha!!!!

Hi , me and my friend Toni started same time as u but feel very different! We both have approx 3 stone to lose and have our weigh in early on day four tomorrow as then will go to cd every Thursday but I'm soo hungry still ;(

It is hard! Everybody is so different! When I did this last year I found the first week horrendous! This time I feel amazing! I keep thinking I must be doing it wrong! I'm really drinking lots of water though (which I hate!) which I think must be the key!! Keep in touch!
E x

Emmalina ?

Well me and my friend are on it too but she's about two weeks ahead of me. When she was at my stage she was struggling big time, but I feel fine. Think everyone is just different to how their body reacts to not getting food. Hopefully today will be another good day, fingers crossed :) so SO nervous for my weigh in :s have a good day too guys :) x

Still early but don't feel hungry yet , feel clean lol , wiegh in later for us on day four , my daughter started almost 2 weeks ago and is also fine , didn't sleep great last nite but trying to stay positive and must remember wiegh in isn't a whole week but still hope it motivates us ' have a good day everyone and how long everyone intended to do diet ? And wat are ur start wieght etc.. Maybe we cud start a dietary and a six week wieghtloss diary , wat u think , not sure how u can add friends etc , still a bit new , have a good day ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all,

Woke up this morning feeling like I'd turned to lead over night! Drank loads of water and slowly starting to feel better had my shakes for b/f and lunch, but was so hungry and close to cramming carbs and caffeine that I had 2 cold boiled eggs instead. No ketosis on day 3 :-( can only put it down to the sugar yesterday! Out for dinner with the b/f tonight! Only going to wether spoons but have researched they're website and going to have superfood chicken salad with no dressing! How is everyone else getting on x

Back