Day one on Cambridge

I'm feeling alot better now, just had a wee bad half hour lol!!! Yea I don't think I'm going to have my other shake tonight, just don't want to sicken myself. How long have you been doing ss+? How much have you lost? X

I did feel a tad guilty about chips, hence the exercise!
I have a great new man in my life who has said he likes me just the way I am! I'm a 38 year old single mum with 3 children and my ex was always telling me to lose weight eat less etc so now I know I'm doing it for the right reason now! I'm doing it for ME!! Not for anyone else which I guess is why I always failed in the past!
Good luck with the designated driving girls :)
Keep is posted x

Emmalina ?

Quite right :) you should only loose weight if it will make you happy within yourself, screw what everyone else thinks lol!!! I just wish I could fast forward time and see how I look with the weight off lol x

Hi sheryl I'm on day 5 wieghed yesterday on day 4 as will then wiegh every Thursday so not a week yet but lost 6ib , I have evening meal some days not all , some days haven't been hungry enough , but next wiegh in will be Thursday but officially Monday is my first week ! Confusing ! Glad ur well now ;)

Designated driving turned into going to the pub followed by asda where my friends bought pizza and garlic bread. I however bought silly string to keep me amused and had my third shake. I'm so proud of myself. I'm on nights tomorrow and Sunday but working in a+e so hopefully it'll be busy and I won't feel hungry! It's great that you're doing this for you, it'll give you more determination! Don't let your man tempt you though!! :)

That's the 1 thing that iv been craving so bad...pizza!!! Bloody love it!! Very proud that you didn't have any though :) If you can resist pizza you can resist anything lol!!! I resorted in crunching ice cubes last night just to get my jaw going lol!!! Can't believe I'm on day 6 :) thought i would have given up after day 1. Feeling awful positive this morning :) hope it lasts all day :) x

Well done to resisting pizza! That's also my most loved food!! Jumped on my scales this morning and sine Tuesday I've lost 5.5lbs!! Sooo happy! My first weigh in Is on weds night! So will see what CDC scales say!! My man is ace! He's really into watching what he eats and is super healthy eater so he's mega supportive which is a huge help! Have a great Saturday ladies :)
E x

Emmalina ?

Day 5 today. I've woken up feeling crap! Stomach is making awful sounds and I have zero energy! A far cry from my hyper stage yesterday. It's my cousins birthday and my aunty is making a spread so I might eat some meat. Cooked meat is my weakness! Only 2 days to the official weighin! We can do this!!

Happy Saturday ladies!!! :)

Pizza seems to be everywhere lol can't avoid it!! Radio ads, tv ads and they are even eating pizza on friends right now lol!!! Ahhh!! I'm feeling confident today that ill be fine until tomorrow :) but the thought of not having food for the next few weeks is driving me a tad crazy! Lol! Omg that's amazing about your weight loss!!! I'm a tad jealous!!! I just hope iv lost tomorrow :) right ladies I know this is a tad personal but I need to ask to see if I'm the only one lol!!! Since starting this diet I have been peeing alot due to all the water but haven't done the other toilet all week :s i know it's due to lack of food but just checking if anyone else is like this too???

Have a fabby dabby sat :) x

I'm exactly the same sheryl! Haven't been since the day I started! My friend has been on it for 8 weeks and she says she goes once a week if that! I'm going to speak to my CDC about it as I'm sure it can't be good for my bowel!

To be fair even when I eat normally I'm not a once a day person anyway, but that's been 6 days now so a tad concerned. Thank god it's not just me :) x

I'm exactly the same! Not that I'm ever a regular one!!!
Just got to mum and dads with the kids and managed to resist any bread, cheese, coleslaw or good of any kind! Went and sat in the sun with my choc mint shake and a ciggy!!! Given up all caffeine which has been easier than anticipated!
Going to be hard tomorrow when there's a house full of party food!!
Stay motivated! Xxx

Emmalina ?

All my family are away out for lunch and off to the pub. I know if I went I would have ate so decided to stay home. Feeling mega mega sick today :( god knows why. Well done for resisting :) that's when you know you have the will power to get through this :) x

I felt sick this morning but its passed now. Walked the dog in the sun. Such a nice day! I'm ok with giving up caffeine although I do have a cheeky diet coke every now and again. I'm smoking more than ever though!!

I went a walk with the dog this morning, then went bowling in the afternoon. Even went to the pub earlier to meet the family and only had water...GO ME!! just had a chicken and mushroom soup and going to have a choc shake before bed. Feeling alot better now than earlier :) big weigh in tomorrow :s x

It gives you such a boost to be able to walk away from a social situation without giving in!

I feel so righteous about my drinking 2/3 litres of water a day and being able to resist caffeine and alcohol never mind the sausage rolls and party food that's knocking around here at the mo! I'm also doing toning exercises every evening which is helping with the hunger! I'm never as hungry after the exercise, so much so that I could do without the small meal and maybe just have 4 shakes a day. I don't know if that's one of the opens tho!, x

Iv felt amazing tonight, been on top form and not really that hungry however did stick my nose in a bag of chilli heat wave Doritos earlier just to smell them lol feel like a right creep!!! Only had 1 shake and 1 soup today and loads of water, but don't feel like i need my 2nd shake. Really hope tomorrow is another positive day then the week will be fine when I'm back at work! Going to head to bed now then wake up for the dreaded weigh in tomorrow lol!! Will let you all know how I get on :) x

Good luck sheryl!! I had a shake today and some salad for lunch. Haven't stopped at work so when I get a chance ill have another shake but I'm not really feeling very hungry! I've got Pepsi max to replace my normal red bull so ill see how I'm bearing up at 4am!

Back