Day one on Cambridge

Yea I'm the same, didn't cheat at all last week but been having a wee crisp here and there this week. Need to get out of the bad habit! Aw you guys seem so close lol I'm far far away near Edinburgh lol x

Yea we will :) WE CAN DO IT!!! As much as I'm not that hungry I cannot wait until it's over haha!!! Well I'm off to bed. Hope the scales are my friend in the morning haha! Night ladies!!!! X

Morning H & S,

Hope you both got a good nights sleep? I've woken up feeling fantastic! My scales say another pound off!! Hope yours were good to you Sheryl!!
Happy Thursday x

Emmalina x

Holy moly I'm hungry today! Had to do food shop and bought some plain chicken slices to nibble on!! Simply because I know how utterly peed off with myself I'd be!! Hope you're all having a good day :) ?

Emmalina x

Hello ladies :) hmm my day has been very average. Woke up the same weight so that bummed me out a bit. Then started feeling mega hungry, but think its probs because it's my totm, and now I have a really sore head. Feeling like I want a wee bit of chicken tonight but don't want to have it because I'm going to be having chicken on Saturday for lunch. Aw what to do? Lol!!! Think I'm going to take some pain killers and have an early night. Hopefully ill be feeling my normal cheery self tomorrow :) how's your days been? X

Sheryl think u have to do it on main site online , I seemed to be redirected when reading other threads and followed link , confusing but u will find it !

Had our weighing today and only 3 lb off really disappointed ;( So now just feel really deflated ,but my daughter Chanelle is on her 3 rd week with another 6 lb off , goin out for lunch and dinner tomorow so gonna really struggle Saturday to get back on track but we seriously need that no cheat week starting Monday , emmalina I'm sooo hungry too ;( I made birthday cake and cupcakes today for daughters birthday tomorow and it was soo hard , red velvet with cream cheese frosting then kitkats round the edge , I'll stop there ! I also went shopping and bought a pack of bounty a on offer that I've left in the fridge for when I can !!

Really really need to get on track , think I might go bed too xx

Well tonight I got to the stage that I needed to eat something so had some chicken and salad. I know it's a ss+ option but I still feel pretty angry with myself. My CDC said it won't do me harm, but feeling really full and bloated and just think I'm not used to that anymore. Feel like I'm not going to loose anything this week now :( that's still really good honeym! A loss is a loss :) I'd be very pleased If I lost that this week haha! Iv only had 1 shake today and my chicken. Trying to decide wether to have another shake? Don't need it but my CDC said I need to have all 3. Omg I bloody love cupcakes!!!! Could so go just a wee one lol x

Hey sheryl , if u don't feel to have it , don't , don't make urself as I'm sure u won't lack vitamins by missing one , anyways we will get back on track xx just bit gutting to make such drastic change in eating and lose 3 Ib think expecting to much , xxx

Well iv read that on average you loose about 3lbs or 4lbs a week so you are well on track. Imagine how gutted you'd feel if you stepped on the scales and put on. you've lost 3lbs which is amazing! I really hope I loose this week but really not feeling it :( x

I know I shud snap out of it , sorry to be such a moaner! But so hard when u love food so much as I do ;( anyways my biggest cheat day is tomorrow so look forward too that then ill probably feel terrible for doing it .. Can't win lol xx

It's hard to win on this diet haha!!! I feel horrendous after a mouthful of chicken and lettuce haha!!! Defs sticking to it 100% now :) need to shift these pounds :) x

Hey ladies how are you doing, what weeks are you and how much have you lost and got to loose x

Hi leeanne!!! :) in on my second week, day 11. I was 12.4lbs when I started and want to get to 10.7. How about you? How you getting on? X

Day 6 and iv broken my goals down, 3 stone my first, doing really good apart from not sleeping well but seem to still have energy.i do like my bed though x

Would you ladies mind if I joined your thread?

I'm new to all this. I started cambridge on Wednesday. So day 2 is over for me now :) I'm on step 2. 810 calories a day. I'm 10 stone 4lbs and want to lose two stone to be back to my pre pregnancy (& IVF drugs) weight. I had two children in 21 months & two c/sections. I'm 5' 2" so I'm not carrying this weight very well. It's mostly my boobs & belly :(
I like the strawberry shakes & love the chilli soup. Not so keen on spicy tomato!
Look forward to hearing about you all & look forward to the support on here as I haven't told many people I'm doing this diet.
Thanks Anna.xx

Morning all!

Well done on 3lbs off H! That's great x check the inches as well my CDC measures me every week! I slipped last night and indulged in some wine in the sunshine ! Being very good today :)

Emmalina x

Back