Day one on Lipotrim and I am sooooo hungry!

I know and I really have felt good recently because I am in size 16 again which is nice so I just have to keep thinking like that and I will be fine. i didn't find today too bad actually.

Keep going hun, you know its worth it! :)

Today was good thats a huge bonus !!!!!
Have you got work tomoro ?
Im on 2 week hol , got friends over tomoro to clear my loft lol

Yeah im in work again all week. I find SSing so much easier in work probably because I have something to keep me occupied. Weekends are the hardest because my 1 year old is always eating something. Healthy nibbles of course!!

Hey, we are all here to lean on each other and to support each other :)
Doh, I got vanilla shake on my top yet again. Why can I not keep clothes clean for more than an hour?!

:)
I am indeed back on track (again) and determined to keep going this time!!! Cheers Sonkie!!

Well done Rachel - thats the spirit...the real measure of determination is getting back on the wagon after a slip I think!!;)

I want a ticker but I want it in st and lb instead of just pounds. It's much easier to work out I think. Does anyone know where to get one?

Hi Rachel just read your thread and i do know how difficult it can be when you have family around its just so hard sometimes but we have to carry on and be strong! I only managed to loose 1lbs for my week as well:mad:. I had family around as well and the cooking was just t0o hard to handle

So at the moment we are both on 14st 7lbs, so lets work together to reach our target which i am sure we both can do.:grouphugg:

Started 2nd July 2007 - 15st 8lbs
1st week - 15st
2nd week - 15st 3lbs
3rd week - 14st 12lbs
4th week - 14st 6lbs
5th week - 14st 8lbs
6th week - 14st 7lbs

Hi slimshady I am actually 14st 8lbs beacuse I put on 1lb this week!!! Yes we shall work together! Race you to 12st!

Cheers Charlotte I will have a look at that site tonight. Maybe having a ticker will help more if I can see some progress.

I am up for that Rachel 12st here we come i think thats another motivation for us dont you think? No pressure though !!!!! Lol:D:D:D

Started 2nd July 2007 - 15st 8lbs
1st week - 15st
2nd week - 15st 3lbs
3rd week - 14st 12lbs
4th week - 14st 6lbs
5th week - 14st 8lbs
6th week - 14st 7lbs

Back