Day one on my SW Journey...

Looks like you're doing great! :D x

Well today wasnt a planned day... Ooops! How does the saying go "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" Mmmmm. Anyhow here goes!

Breakfast:
1 Whole Grapefruit (With added sweetener)

Lunch:
2 x WM toast (HEb) with Flora (2.5 Syns)
With mushrooms and onions on top!!

Dinner:
Leftover Meatballs (Extra Lean Mince with Onion & Garlic)
Butternut Squash
Sweet Potatoes
Carrots
Celery
Gravy (3 Syns)

I tried a spoonful of Rice Pudding and had to throw it... :cry:It was overcooked and didnt taste how I was expecting, so instead I had 1 cube of the Xmas Cake (1 Syn)

I have had Coffee with Milk (HEa)

Snack: Apple

I think thats about it for today I am going to eat salad tomorrow so I dont weigh too much... :D
Its also "Star" week :cry:I'm hoping it doesnt affect my first weigh in as I want to keep this motivation...

Donte x

pomelo.jpg

Have you tried one of these Donte? Its a honey pomelo, a cross between a grapefruit and a melon. It tasted just like a not so bitter grapefruit to me. Your day looks good

View attachment 68686

Have you tried one of these Donte? Its a honey pomelo, a cross between a grapefruit and a melon. It tasted just like a not so bitter grapefruit to me. Your day looks good

Thanks again Texty F... I have never heard of Pomelo? Are they widely available? I'll nip and get some tomorrow... :eek:)

They are quite big, the size of a small melon. Today is the first time ive seen them, it was in a local fruit n veg shop, £1 29 I think they are from Asia. I know Asda and Morrisons dont have them as I was in both today

I'll be off round to the local fruit & veg shop tomorrow, thanks for that... I did find the Grapfruit a tad bitter :/

No probs we have a little shopping centre and in it is a place called "The In shops" its like a little mini market thats where the fruit was

No probs we have a little shopping centre and in it is a place called "The In shops" its like a little mini market thats where the fruit was
Sounds like a great market!! We have nothing like that around me!

Well my laptop is playing up today!! Grrrr

Breakfast:
2 x Weetabix (HEb)
Milk 250ml SS (HEa)

Snack:
Apple
Hifi Bar (2 Syns)
Muller Light Vanilla Yoghurt
Xmas Bran Cake - 1 Cube (1 Syn)

Lunch:
Omelete made with 3 x eggs, onions and ham (BM wafer thin Ham 1 Syn)
served with a huge salad (Lettuce, Spring Onion, Cucumber, Peppers, Cherry Toms)
1 Tbsp Extra Light Mayo (2 Syns)

Dinner:
Bolied Chicken Breast
Swede
Carrots
Brussels
Potatoes
Gravy (3 Syns)

Coffee and extra SS Milk (2.5 Syns)?? I think I am not too sure...?

I am having another apple before bed and possibly another cuppa.... Superlight food tomorrow... What do people normally eat before weigh in on the day! I imagine because I weigh in at 7.30pm whatever I eat in the day will have an impact on the scales?? Is this right?

Thanks again guys, I am quite struggling today I even checked the Syns of a packet of Discos (Just in case I couldn't resist) I don't know if its because I am on star week now? I am hoping so!

Donte x

Last edited:
Your extra SS milk is 2.5 per 100ml. Was your ham very lean as you have to be careful or it will need to be syn'd especially with the pre packed stuff

Your extra SS milk is 2.5 per 100ml. Was your ham very lean as you have to be careful or it will need to be syn'd especially with the pre packed stuff

Thanks for that Texty F it was the wafer thin ham?? not sure tbh... ?? Would you Syn it to be sure? The milk was for a cuppa so I'd say that was about 2.5 Syns possibly!

Donte x

If it was only enough for a cuppa id say 1.5 max, what make of ham was it?

I believe it was Bernard Mathews... Does that make a difference?

Ill check for you - I just think some are leaner than others - some of the tinned ones are free. Sainsburys tinned ham lean 100g is free, ye olde oak 100g canned is free, Bernard Matthews honey roast wafer thin turkey ham is 1 syn

Ill check for you - I just think some are leaner than others - some of the tinned ones are free. Sainsburys tinned ham lean 100g is free, ye olde oak 100g canned is free, Bernard Matthews honey roast wafer thin turkey ham is 1 syn

That's what I had I believe.... Oh dear I better count it as 1 Syn... :cry:

Bernard Matthews Farms, Turkey Breast Chunks, Tikka, chilled, 200g pack

Bernard Matthews Farms, Chunky Roast Turkey, chilled, 110g pack

Bernard Matthews Farms, Roast Chicken Breast Slices, 97% Fat Free, chilled, 20g slice

Bernard Matthews Farms, Premium Chicken Breast Slices, 95% Fat Free, chilled, 20g slice

These are all free

Bernard Matthews Farms, Turkey Breast Chunks, Tikka, chilled, 200g pack

Bernard Matthews Farms, Chunky Roast Turkey, chilled, 110g pack

Bernard Matthews Farms, Roast Chicken Breast Slices, 97% Fat Free, chilled, 20g slice

Bernard Matthews Farms, Premium Chicken Breast Slices, 95% Fat Free, chilled, 20g slice

These are all free

Right thanks for that Texty F I assumed meat was free.... Oh dear!! Glad you pointed that out to me now...

Donte x

Back