Day one on my SW Journey...

Hope you're both feeling better today! x

Hi Joanne
I am feeling much better thank you... Still woke with a pounding headache but I am not sure if its due to my change in diet or this bug?? Could be a bit of both I suppose!

I am still not feeling motivated though which isnt good! Any ideas what I can do to remain focussed! :confused:

Donte x

Hi Donte - sorry to hear your still not 100% - make sure you drink plenty fluids, if your not up to eating much try scrambled eggs, soups, etc at least your eating and not being silly. Maybe fruit if you fancy it. Nothing worse than being ill :cry:

Thanks Texty.... Just feeling sorry for myself :cry:

I'll be ok once I can get my food plan together and I know what I am doing again... :/

Right off to search the many recipes to get my self in order! Thanks for the ideas... scrambled eggs seems like a good start!

Donte x

Thanks Texty

well here goes my diary for today

Breakfast:
magic porridge (yummy) 35g porridge (HEb) and muller light

snack:
apple

lunch:
Omellete (mushroom, onion,) 2 x ww sausage (1syn) 2x low low slice cheese (6syns) I didn't realise until I'd eaten it!!!
Large tin of toms

dinner:
the last of the beef casserole, gravy (3syns) served with mash so flora light 1tsp (1 syn)

coffee and milk (HEa)

well I definitely made use of the syns today!! :(

all I can say is I am looking forward to my magic porridge tomorrow :D

Donte x

The syns are there to be used, you're still under 15 for the day! :) Hope you find your mojo back soon, scour the forum and write yourself a meal plan for the week- you'll sharp get back in the swing of things xx

You are right Joanne at least I am staying within my Syns... Today I am feeling pretty much the same. I cant seem to shift this banging headache :sigh2:

ANyhow diary for today....

Breakfast:
The beautiful magic porridge (HEb) made with Muller Light

Snack:
Apple

Lunch:
Mushroom and Onion fried in Frylight added 2 x ww Sausgae (1 Syn) then mixed in an egg so it was kind of a scrambled egg then served with tinned toms

Dinner:
Gammon Roast served with Swede, Carrots, potatoes (mashed with 1 tsp Flora 2.5 Syns) and brussels.
1 x small Yorkshire Pud (2.5 Syns) and Stuffing (2 Syns) with gravy (3 Syns)

I have counted 3 Syns for the gravy as I always do although I am sure I do not use all of it... I would prefer to be over cautious than eat too many Syns...

Again today I really did not have the energy to cook anything wild and exciting, having said that the Gammon I cooked in the slow cooker and it was fabulous... My main aim today was to stay on plan and I have succeeded :D

Thats it for today I will have another apple of maybe half of a Grapefruit whilst watching Xfactor the results!!

Thanks again for reading guys and do feel free to put me right on anything as I am still not completely confident I am doing it right!

Donte x

There is a horrible bug going around my niece has it too. Just make sure your drinking plenty fluids Donte, thats more important when your not well.

You will be back to normal soon and then you will feel like cooking again. Your doing fab

There is a horrible bug going around my niece has it too. Just make sure your drinking plenty fluids Donte, thats more important when your not well.

You will be back to normal soon and then you will feel like cooking again. Your doing fab

Thank you Texty I really dont feel I am doing too well... The scales will tell all on Wednesday... I have searched the SW website and on here for some inspiration... So I am off to the shops tomorrow...

I really feel like having a mars bar now though seeing Chris go through and Ella and James in the bottom two... :cry:I suppose though I am one of those people that havent voted... lol so I cant moan really!

Lol yeh its a shame they have gone but the ones who are voting are idiots for keeping the likes of Rylan and Chris in. You will do fine on Wed think positive x

Thanks Texty

Ive kept on top with my painkillers for day 4 of my headache... So I actually feel human today... :D

Breakfast
Magic Porridge (HEb)

Snack:
Apple

Dinner:
Beef Dansak (passata, mushroom, onion and spices)
boiled rice
SW Chips

Coffee and milk (HEa)
I missed lunch as I was out food shopping ready for the rest of the week :D

Have I really not had any Syns today?? Mmm bring out the rocky road!!! Mmm or maybe a curly wurly if I can talk the hubby in to going to the shop!

Donte x

Lol years of practice

Well the hubby did go to the shop... I made curly wurly cake and had 4 syns!! I think I still prefer the Xmas one?!?!

Donte x

Ill have to try the xmas one - is the recipe on here or did u make it up yourself?

Our C gave it to us at class in a taster session it was yummy!

8.5 syns or 6 syns and 1 HEb

5 scan bran
2 eggs
1tbsp golden syrup
2 tbsp mmincemeat
sweetener to taste
1-2 tsp mixed spice
grated lemon zest optional

soften scan bran with boiling water, mash them, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly, microwave for 6 mins

Its very sweet and really feels like yr having a yummy treat!!

Donte x

I prob wont like it as I dont like sweetmince lol

Mmm I'd say you may not like it then as it tastes quite like mince pies when it's done!

Back