Day one on my SW Journey...

Well this evening was weigh in day... So I didn't really eat much ?!? I assume that most people take it easy on the day of their weigh? I lost 7lb this week!! :D That's HALF A STONE!

Anyway whilst I drag myself off the ceiling I shall write the very small diary for today!

Breakfast:
Grapefruit (With sweetener)

Snack:
Muller Light

Lunch: (Not sure you can call it that)
Tuna with extra light mayo

Dinner:
4 x wm mini loaf toasted with baked beans and 3 slices of low low cheese... (That's my treat)

Back to my normal diary tomorrow...

I just wanted to thank you guys for all your recipes, advice and motivation to stay on plan... Here's to another great week!!

Donte x

Well done Donte im sure your buzzing lol - keep up what you have done this week I tend to eat very light on a WI day but find more often than not its giving me a migraine as ive not eaten enough. I usually take a banana or something with me now and eat it when im off the scales, this puts me off until im home to eat my tea .

Wow- that's amazing!! Told you you had nothing to worry about :D x

Wow- that's amazing!! Told you you had nothing to worry about :D x

Thank you Joanne its all the help and motivation from all of you and reading your diary to pinch ideas etc... :eek:) xx

I'm feeling a little hungry today although I think it's all psychological... Since I had been telling myself I'd fail after the first week! Grrrr I will not fail... It is not an option... My target for this week is 2lb loss and add some exercise!

Donte x

Well done on losing 7lb!! Thats amazing! :)

I have got to try this Mushy Pea Curry - everyone seems to love it! Ax

Seriously sugarplum it is yummy doesn't feel like yr being "good" :D

Evening guys.... Well I have felt as though I could've gone off plan today but so far all is good.... Just got to last til bedtime!

Breakfast:
1 x weetabix (half HEb)
milk (part of HEa)

snack:
apple

lunch:
tuna pasta (ex light mayo, light primula cheese, cucumber, spring onion, peppers, cherry toms) (3.5 syns)

snack:
xmas bran cake (1 syn)
hifi rocky road (half HEb)

Dinner:
beef casserole served with mash and additional veg (swede carrots)
lean diced beef, BNS (thanks for that Joanne) :D swede, parsnip, sweet potato, carrots, celery and leek, gravy granules to thicken slightly (3 syns)

Coffee and milk (part of HEa)

i think that's about it today!

i have prepared my "magic porridge" for the morning!! I can't wait to try that....

My little one was off school today poorly so I think that's put me off a little!

Donte x

Looking good! I got the feeling that i wanted to stray off plan too this afternoon but i curbed it- go us :D Had a freddo at only 5 syns and still have 3 left for the day but doubt they'll get used as my tea is gonna be filling. hope the little one is better soon, how old? x

Evening guys my little one is 6 bless her... She really has been poorly, raging temp and aches and pains....
diary wise I need to add an apple and a muller light.... I am determined to have a better day tomorrow starting with my lovely magic porridge!!

donte x

Well my daughter is feeling much better today... She seems to have passed it on to me now bless her...

on a positive note WOW the magic porridge is absolutely amazing!!!

Donte x

Well today I started the day with Magic Porridge and can I say it was beautiful!!!

So here goes...

Breakfast:
magic porridge (HEb)

lunch:
Beef Casserole (left overs from yesterday)

Snack:
Apple

Dinner:
chicken breast
SW chips
Swede, carrots, brussels
Gravy (3 syns)

coffee & milk (HEa)

I do intend to have a hifi bar later with a coffee (3 syns)

I really didn't plan today with NO sleep and feeling ill I have tried to stick to plan but that's it for me.... More effort tomorrow...

I already have my yummy magic porridge in the fridge made up!!:D

Hope you're both feeling better today! x

Back