Day one on my SW Journey...

Well the day didnt quite go to plan... No food shopping for me... Just clothes and crimbo shopping!

Breakfast:
Magic Porridge (HEb)

Snack:
Apple

Lunch:
Jacket Potatoe, Baked Beans and mixed salad

Dinner:
Bacon, 2 x WW Sausages (1 Syn) mushrooms, onions, Can of chopped Toms! :eek:)

It felt sooooo naughty having a full english today and it was all part of the SW plan... :)

I am to have an apple again later and may even have a rocky road?? Not sure yet but I do feel full and satisfied!!

Donte x

Sounds like a productive and filling day :D

Hi Texty it was productive and definitely filling!! Thanks... :) I will be FOOD shopping tomorrow I need to I am running out of SW fresh food!! I cant slip off plan... :(

I havent written the last few days diaries although putting them on here is helping me keep track!

Oh I also forgot.... EVEN MORE IMPORTANT.... I have signed up to the local gym to the workout classes... already paid up to the middle of Jan! I start tomorrow morning "Stretch and Tone" wish me luck!!

Donte x

If my typing is a bit shaky tomorrow its because I was too stretched and toned... lol :)
I know what you mean Texty things are getting more expensive all the time but salaries dont increase... Grrrr

Donte x

Lol yeh your fingers will be all stretched over the keyboard :) You will be fine im sure. Ive been working overtime for extra money for xmas and it still wont go far lol

Well I'm gutted I didn't go to my class.... I have arranged to go tomorrow with a fellow sw buddy!! I think when I've been the once I won't mind going on my own....

I really don't feel as tho I have lost weight this week... I've had a few big jkt pots this week that I didn't before not to mention the wine, crisps and chips :( BUT I am going to face the music and draw a line and start again!!

Today so far...

Breakfast:
Magic porridge (HEb)

Snack:
Apple

Lunch:
jkt pot with beans and salad

Dinner:
TBC

coffee and milk (HEa)

i really feel as tho I haven't eaten as much super free this week and with the two days off plan (ish) I will be happy for a STS... I feel stuffed and in need of an overdue visit to the bathroom.... If you understand what I'm saying. LoL

Donte x

Good luck at your classes tomrrow! Once you've been on the scales, forget whatever it says and aim for a good week :) x

Thanks Joanne... I feel gutted that I've let myself down tho sooooo soon! This will only be my third weigh in!! Surely I should still be in the honeymoon period?? LoL

Back