Day one on my SW Journey...

Someone has been letting their hair down lol - Did you enjoy it? Thats what my C always asks people at our class. When they say yes - she says good now your back on track and the week ahead will be better. She never judges or criticises anyone, we all slip at some point. She was in London last weekend and her hubby had to remind her the next day that she had plonked herself down in the street and eaten a Subway Sarnie - not a healthy one at that. We are all human lol x

Someone has been letting their hair down lol - Did you enjoy it? Thats what my C always asks people at our class. When they say yes - she says good now your back on track and the week ahead will be better. She never judges or criticises anyone, we all slip at some point. She was in London last weekend and her hubby had to remind her the next day that she had plonked herself down in the street and eaten a Subway Sarnie - not a healthy one at that. We are all human lol x

Thanks Texty... What an awful week this week has been! I don't know what's up with me... Or where my willpower has disappeared to... :(

Donte x

Im having the same kind of week - curry on Thurs night and i cant seem to get back on track

Why do we do it to ourselves!! Was it a proper curry?? Mmmmm

Donte x

Food Diary for today, again its been a struggle holding back my craving for rubbish food!

Breakfast:
Magic Porridge (HEb)

Snack:
Apple

Lunch:
Chilli Beef Noodles (SW Free)

Snack:
Rocky Road Bar (2 Syns)

Dinner:
Veg Casserole (I havent had this yet as I've had visitors all afternoon so Lunch was late)

Coffee and Milk (HEa)

I have been wondering around the kitchen looking for snacks all day I think this is due to the wine last night... :( I will not be making that mistake again!

Donte x

Yeh the full Monty :mad:

Oh dear... Mind you I cant say anything... We do all have those "off" days! I think we need to draw the line and step right over it!! :)

Donte x

I couldnt say no it was for hubbys 50th just gotta try to stop picking at bad stuff now until WI - I will do it

Thats the only trouble once you go off plan, I am finding it soooooo difficult to stop picking at things! I WILL do it though as I am not willing to be unhappy for another summer... :) I am going to be slim for the hot weather!!

I was thinking of booking a holiday for next year that may motivate me to stay on plan!! Thats my excuse anyway!

Donte x

Mine is booked for April - Mexico I want to be at target or as near to it by then

I am sure you will be at target by then hun... :) I've just been looking at holidays whilst watching X Factor...

Donte x

Hope you enjoyed your weekend! I was away in Manchester... -whistles- x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you enjoyed your weekend! I was away in Manchester... -whistles- x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What were you doing in Manchester anything exciting!! I had an ok weekend diet wise... better than the previous couple of days :/

Donte x

Food diary for today so far.....

Breakfast:
Magic Porridge (HEb)

Lunch:
Chicken, Broccoli, Cauli, carrots, mash & Roast Potatoes, Stuffing, Yorkshire Pud and gravy!! :)

Muller Light
Xmas Bran Cake (1 Syn)

Coffee and Milk (HEa)

Thats it so far today... I will be having some fruit so maybe an apple and Kiwi to add to that!

I am going food shopping tomorrow to get lots of delicious ingredients to cook some filling meals this week!

Donte x

You can do my shopping and cooking too if u like lol

hehe I hate going food shopping at the best of times... My daughter has taken a liking to my magic porridge now to so I have to make up two per night ready for the morning! I cook a whole slow cooker full of food (6.5l) to freeze and eat on a day that I cant be bothered... this never happens as my family now have taken to eating all of my SW food to... :(

It is good though for all of us joking aside, as they are eating fresh foods every day now... and plenty of fruit!!

In answer to request though Texty I am going to have to decline! lol

Donte x

Back