Day one on my SW Journey...

deffo wont like it then lol thanks anyway x

There are a few others ill put on tomorrow... Chocolate cake, carrot cake and ginger cake I believe!! :D

Now ya talkin lol

Right Texty here goes as promised, I havent tried these ones yet so if you do get around to trying them please let me know how they taste!!

Fudge Cake: 12 Syns for the whole cake (Freezable)
5 Scan Bran broken in to pieces
1 oz sieved icing sugar
2 level Tbsp golden syrup
4 Tbsp Sweetener
2 Beaten Eggs
1 tub of Quark

Soak the bran in a little boiling water until soft add the rest of the ingredients and mix well place in a tin and bake at 190c for 30-35 mins

Sticky Toffee Pudding 10 Syns for the whole cake or 6 Syns and 1 HEb

4 Scan Bran
1 Level Tbsp Golden Syrup
I sachet toffee options
1 weetabix
2 eggs beaten
half cup of sweetener

soak bran in boiling water and mash, add syrup and options, weetabix, eggs and sweetener and mix well, microwave for 8-10 mins

Now guys they both sound lovely!! I tend to cut them up in to 8 pieces and spread the syns out dependant on how many squares I have! :D

Donte x

Any how here is my diary for today... Again I have skipped Lunch :cry:Its not through starving myself as I feel quite full up most of the time, I just had a very busy day!

Breakfast:
Magic Porridge (35g Porridge HEb mixed with Muller Light Yoghurt)

Snack:
Apple

Dinner:
SW wedges served with the sauce from last nights curry with added mushroom and onions, the main ingredient is Passata for the sauce

Curly Wurly Cake (MMMmmmm 2 Syns)

Thats my lot for today... Weigh in day tomorrow... I am excited!

I do feel as though I havent acheived what I set out though as I targeted myself with exercise this week and havent done any... :( being ill for half the week hasnt helped BUT if I am honest there has been no excuse the other days...

Donte x

Just having a quick catch up :) Not a lot of food today but then i can hardly talk lol! I'm with you on the exercise front...I keep meaning to get back into it but it's so hard after a while off! x

Thank you Donte I certainly will be giving them a go dont you worry lol. Good Luck for tomorrow - ill be happy with a STS after my fish and chips and wine. although I havnt gone silly the rest of the week

Just having a quick catch up :) Not a lot of food today but then i can hardly talk lol! I'm with you on the exercise front...I keep meaning to get back into it but it's so hard after a while off! x

I know Joanne I havent really eaten much :( I hope it doesnt have a negative affect on my weigh in! It was either a LARGE breakfast cob or just wait for dinner when I got home! It did smell so yummy though... lol

Thank you Donte I certainly will be giving them a go dont you worry lol. Good Luck for tomorrow - ill be happy with a STS after my fish and chips and wine. although I havnt gone silly the rest of the week

Fish chips and wine... :drool: now thats what I would love for a treat tonight!! Mmmmm... Does anyone have a "Treat" night?? On previous diets I have done, maybe thats where I have gone wrong.. lol I havent done it so far although its only actually 2 weeks lol

Donte x

It's in the right direction :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We all have times like that..fact! Just get straight back on it :) xx

Diary for today... Being brutally honest to :break_diet:

Breakfast:
Magic Porridge (HEb)

Lunch:
Minute bowl of tuna with cabbage, carrot, spring onion and a sprinkle of fat free salad dressing

Snack:
Hi fi Rocky Road (2 Syns)

Dinner:
Ooops... Just eaten chicken and mushroom (from the local chinese takeaway) with boiled rice, 10 x chips (also from the chinese takeaway) and 1 prawn cracker... :eek:

Oh did I mention the large glass of Rose (that I absolutely NEEDED) lol

Anyhow thats my treat... I have saved up LOTS of syns over the week to be able to have it I am sure??

Anyhow off to make my magic porridge for tomorrow!! :talk017:

Wow I love that smiley... :)

Donte x

Well done for admitting it, we all do it once in a while :) love the smileys on here! X

Lol I could have sworn it was Donte typing not me - just like the Fish n Chips and wine slipped into mine :p

:479: lol x

Well done for admitting it, we all do it once in a while :) love the smileys on here! X

Thanks Joanne... I want to be able to read back over the weeks and the loss/gain and see what I did... Also knowing I am declaring all on here it MAY prevent me from continuing on the naughty path tomorrow! x

Hi guys I hope you are all doing well on your SW Plans.... Here goes mine for today!

Breakfast:
Magic Porridge (HEb)

Snack:
Apple

Lunch:
Diced Pork slow cooked with Sweet Potatoe, Parsnip, Carrots, Swede and Potatoes, Stock and then granules to thicken (3 syns)
Served with SW Wedges

Snack:
Apple
Muller Light

Dinner: (Blank so far as I have only just eaten my lunch) Must make sure I make more food to take out with me during the day so I dont skip meals :(

Xmas Cake (2 Syns)
Coffee with Milk (HEa)

I think thats about it... although I may make a salad to snack on later... Just to top up my food intake although I did have a huge plate of the casserole... Mmmmm

Morning guys... Yesterdays Food Diary goes as follows :break_diet:

Breakfast:
Magic Porridge (HEb)

Lunch:
Mixed salad with potatoes and Mint Yoghurt (so far sooooo good)

Snack:
Apple
Xmas Bran Cake (1 Syn)

Dinner:
SW Chips with left over Curry Sauce

Coffee and Milk (HEa)

Doesnt sound too bad does it... well that was up to 7pm last night... THEN

1 Bottle of Rose (27 Syns ish)??? Maybe someone could correct me if I am wrong!
1 packet Walkers Crisps (I assume that these were consumed by me as my hubby said I did although after a bottle of wine this is possible) (6.5 Syns)

I am so angry at myself today and I have a sore head! No more Syns for me for the rest of the week... or 5 max per day!

Donte x

Back