Day One To Be a Slender Bride

Well day one coming to an end. Bit narky and HUNGRY!!!! Especially when feeding the kids but no morsel has passed my lips - although has been imagined plenty:p

Went for a 2 mile walk this morning with the baby and did some housework to keep me occupied for a while.

Honestly with a wedding in April I have plenty to keep me occupied.

First goal is to get through week one. Second is to drop my first 7lbs. Fingers crossed

Good luck! Im starting tomorrow, signed up and got everything tonight. I am getting married in November so I too want to be a slimmer bride!

Best of luck and well done on getting through day one! I'm excited to start it now x

One of the reasons I'm doing this diet is because my cousin is getting married in august and I am the biggest bridesmaid, we went for our dresses and I was a 20 and even that wouldn't fit when I was at my biggest, but I'm determined now that dress will have to be altered a lot!!! xxx

Best of luck hun,stick with it,as once the first few days have passed,it gets easier but well done you for doing some exercise on day 1 x

Welcome beatingthebulge on getting day one done and dusted and very impressed you have done a 2 mile walk.:happy096:

You have loads of motivation for your wedding in April...not long to go:love047:

Good luck! Im starting tomorrow, signed up and got everything tonight. I am getting married in November so I too want to be a slimmer bride!

Best of luck and well done on getting through day one! I'm excited to start it now x

Good Luck Charl with starting Lipotrim today and best of luck with getting married in November!

Oh stop girls - nothing like being on show at a wedding to motivate is there?? lol
Day 4 today and felt really crappy and hungry put peed (sorry) on my sticky thingy and it says Im in ketosis now sooooo.....hopefuly things will get easier.
Went for a walk every day but just didnt have the energy today at all so planning on getting out first thing in the morning.

Good news is I stood on scales today and I am 7 pound down ( i know i know i should wait but....)

Bad news is I have to go to my wedding venue for the taster tomorrow night - aaaaaaah. But am planning on just having the taster with water (its pretty healthy menu anyway) and making full use of the gym and pool on sat morning and back onto LT sat.

I have no way out of it and I suppose it has to be done.....but it does mean starting all over again. However had a nightmare last night that I showed up in the ugliest wedding dress ever!!!!! so may just remember that to get me back on track lol

How is everyone else doing?

could you say you were feeling a little "iffy" and skip the taster and just have water? It seems such a shame to knock yourself out of ketosis when you have just achieved it and are doing so well! It's just a thought hun xx well done on your determination so far x

Right back from my taster not too bad. Avoided all the carbs and just had protein and same for breakfast this morning.
Went for a swim and managed 15 laps then thought I was going to die so collapsed in the jacuzzi for a bit (its a hard life really lol)
Have just had a bowl of soup for dinner and have my packs ready for the morning.

Have to say Im delighted I went. We had a lovely night and a nice chat with the hotel wedding coordinator this morning so have a bit less to stress about.Plus got a load of freebies thrown into our package - yipppeeeeee.
As for the taster Im glad we had it as I can honestly say I am very happy with our choices.
So back on tomorrow and aiming for my next 7lbs. :)

Back