Day one...

Thanks Spangley mum! Proud of myself today that even though was hoping for bigger first weight loss I didn't cave in to my crooked thoughts and have stayed 100% on the programme. If this was weight watchers would have been running to nearest chippy last night lol! hopefully scales will reflect my perseverance next week!! X

Good for you - that's brilliant that you're sticking to it, and that you're recognising crooked thoughts for what they are. Great attitude! :)

Spanglymum said:
Good for you - that's brilliant that you're sticking to it, and that you're recognising crooked thoughts for what they are. Great attitude! :)

Wow just had doubled up porridge as missed a pack earlier and am absolutely stuffed!!! Never thought I'd say that on this diet! Lol! X

Bless you with your crooked thoughts on loosing 7lb, made me smile. It will all even out to around the stone a month.

Keep fighting the good fight xx

I'm doing ok - mainly just very positive and happy I didn't wait to sort out this blip but just went for it right away. I can already feel my clothes getting looser again - am hoping by the end of next week I'll be able to get back into some of my trousers! It's difficult at times though. Had a work lunch during the week and one of the women there was a bit taken aback that I wasn't eating the same as everyone else. Hey ho - her problem, not mine!

Hi all sorry not been on this thread recently have been posting on another thread as was after some advice on having colitis and doing lighterlife..Anyway 2nd weigh in lost 2lbs and 3rd weigh in last night lost 4 & 3/4 lbs so 1/4 lb over the stone mark now on lighterlife...not bad considering haven't been 100% on diet due to doc's advice and also a lapse on my son's birthday. :17729:whoops!
Well done spanglymum for sticking to your guns despite other peoples opinions! Hope your all having a good week! xx

Back