Day Three! Almost through the pain barrier :)

minirog

Silver Member
I know that if I can get through today it will get so much easier. I am splitting my tetras into two each time (mixed with water) so I can have six 'meals' a day. Hope this helps with the hunger!

Hope you are all having good days. Postivie vibes to all of you.

I'm on my fourth day. And i'm starving... last night I nearly cracked (mind you watching all that delicious food on the Masterchef final didn't help).

I want to start feeling better soon... because i'm feeling extremely tired (headaches have gone), but i just want to start feeling euphoric!! Bring it on!

Lx

Hang on in there ladies-it does get so much easier once you stop feeling hungry. Good luck to you both :)

I watched Masterchef too! Probably not the best choice, but we should congratulate ourselves for not cracking!

I thought I would be getting there by now, but today I feel hungrier than ever :eek:

I'm in day 4 and I'm pleasantly surprised how good I have been, I have found it relatively easy which I'm shocked at, I normally pick at food, I found drinking lots of water helps, or if I feel a bit hungry then have a cup of tea. Good luck everybody and stick at it xxx

hello there - am on day 5 and today is hell ! thought would log on to try distract as last time idid the diet did not use the site. best of luck to all today!!! for me just hanging on to hope of smaller sizes but is so hard today! help !!!

It's so hard, but I guess when the Ketosis properly kicks in the hunger wil subside. It is literally keeing me awake at night at the moment :(

I don't remember finding it this hard last time, but maybe I had just blocked it out.

The emotional link to eating is much harder to break. It is Friday night and I usually do movie and chinese. I don't know what to do to replace it.

Anyway, will stop moaning now.

HELLO EVERYONE :)

Please keep at it guys...when I first started this I thought there is NO WAY I am ever going to stick it out, but I'm on day 17 now and it does get easier I promise.

I will admit that "thinking" about food does not go away (well not for me anyway) but the hunger does soon disappear. :)

1) I know lots of people say it but just keep drinking the water all the time it really does help more than you think.

2) Try and get out of the house as much as possible I find this really helps me to take my mind off eating and food - keeping myself busy, maybe taking up a new hobbie will help??

3) Take some pictures of you at your worst and create some sort of diary/shrine - I have covered my whole wardrobe in pictures of me at my "worst", inspirational quotes, my goals and reasons for losing weight as well as a chart, so week I add my "losses" to that - I find it REALLY does help me out!

4) Purchase or keep a piece in your wardrobe that you would LOVE to be able to fit into - an incentive to lose weight. You may want to also keep an item of your "big" clothing, remind yourself you never want to back at that size or in that place.

5) Always keep yourself on this forum, I think it's absolutely fantastic and I am so glad I have signed up, they people are so friendly and supportive and there's always someone on here to talk with - It's great knowing there are people going through the same thing as "yourself".

6) You will get pass the tired phase, you will get more energy just stick with it & you will soon notice the benefits.

You HAVE to be detemined and you have to have a LOT of willpower if you want to keep going on this diet, never underestimate yourself, as I said earlier I never thought I would be able to stick it out this long and I have proved myself wrong, So I guess I'm a lot stronger than what I thought....AND SO ARE YOU ALL - KEEP AT IT, YOU CAN DO IT :D xx

Last edited:
Thank you everyone. I really appreciate it.

I almost cracked last night. I almost gave up.

But I didn't! Yeay!

i knwo today will be hard as well, but hopefully by tomorrow I will be in Ketosis and everything will be easier. Fingers crossed.

Thanks so much for the support. It helps.

x

Back