Day Three- Nausea

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Tootiefrootie, 9 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    Hey Peeps

Well Im on Day three and my tongue is starting to get furry and Ive a horrid stench in my mouth-- ketosis is on it's way:D

Ive been feeling very nauseous when Im on LT more late at night than during the day- so much so Ive gagged (I know WTF) a couple of times.. anybody have any advice on what I should do?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. littleflower2

littleflower2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.17%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey Tootie...im on day 3 too! not feeling sick at all but im soooo sleepy! getting lots of early nights!
    I bought the listerine strips (these are allowed) and they take away the horrible taste for a wee while! they also make u feel as if u have eaten something!!!!! original listerine mouthwash is allowed too...really strong!
    Keep going good luck x

4. clare77

clare77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey I felt sickly on day 3-4 too! Drinking the shakes made me gag even though I now enjoy them! Weird! I think its just one of them things.. partly because our body is adjusting to LT and partly because we're sick of drinking liquids I suppose!
    Just make sure you get plenty of water and if you are sick speak to you chemist as soon as possible to advise you :)
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.