Day three TS

UnicornChaser

Heya!

I'm new around here, but I am now on day 3 of TS and I am actually getting to used to it and beginning to enjoy it! Weird eh? I've been having a chocolate shake for breakfast but hot, with a teaspoon of splenda and a teaspoon of dried ginger and it's actually really nice. For my lunch I have my bar cos it's much less of a faff than trying to make my soup at work with the seasoning I add in it and the fact that there's no kettle at work we have to ask for hot water from the cafe. Then for tea I have a soup with tobasco and garlic salt added to make it a bit more flavourful. I have also been following what people have said on here and been drinking as much water as I can (4.5 litres yesterday) and have ditched my normal tea addiction for Redbush and cammomile teas which don't need milk. Have had some mental bad caffeine withdrawal headaches but they're easing off. Am going to a gig tomorrow so will be my first not drinking challenge but I don't think it will be too hard considering I deal with Selfridges food hall every day I'm at work (which was the first two days of my diet!) and haven't caved.

Anywho that's my long ramble lol.
xxx

Hi well done on day 3. I started yesterday so am a couple of days behind but am finding it easier than I expected. I thought I'd be wanting to eat the dog by now!!
That's great idea about the flavourings. I only ordered the choc shakes but am thinking of getting the mixed bumper pack so I can try the soups and bars. I didn't think I'd like them but yesterday I just wanted something hot and my hot shake didn't really do it!
Good luck with the rest of the week

Yeh I've enjoyed the variety of having bars soups and the shake. Tbh I don't really like shakes normally so being able to make the chocolate one hot was the only reason I got it lol. I am thinking of trying to find an inexpensive blender that blends ice and try and make a frapuccino style thing out of it one day. Yeah I totally thought I'd be so so hungry and find it really hard but it's not been too difficult. In some ways I actually find it easier for work and it's definitely cheaper than eating from the canteen or in the store. I find the soups ok but without this site I wouldn't have known I could add seasonings and I would've hated them! Hope you've had a good day and it continues going well for you. :)

thanks. today has gone fine, feel a bit hungry but it goes after a few minutes. I think it's more like remembered hunger if that makes sense? Roll on day 3 I can't wait!

hi unicornchaser
sounds like you're really settling in. good on you! i love the hot choc for evening meal. You can nuke the bars too if you want warm stuff. I cut into small slices and nuke for about 30 secs (keep checking as they do burn!) Lush!
Try not to drink too much water though, it can actually be bad for you!
Drinking too much water 'can be bad for your health': Benefits are a myth | Mail Online
alhtough this says 1.5 litres and we're a bit different on this diet, but just be careful not to overdo it!

I actually find being around other people eating quite soothing, i like to sit with my OH whilst he eats dinner (which i made). I think i'm a feeder! ha ha

Back