Day Two......I could eat a horse!!!!

im on day four, day two was my hardest day hun, just keep yourself busy, i dont think about food at all when im a buzy bee, i work for a care company, and all i do pretty much all day is make the elderly food/meals, and i dont even bat an eyelid now, keep going strong you can do it ! <3 xxx

Chin Up!
x

I've just had my chicken soup and have retreated to bed, my mother in law had visited earlier and brought us lots of lovelies from the local bakery :-(((( I could have eaten the lot lol

Week 1 is definitely the hardest. Once you get your first weigh in you'll find it much easier and by week 3 you'll be flying like me. I'm on week 4 now and just looking forward to much to my weigh in.

Keep going Welshmamma it does get easier. I'm on day 7 and only since day 5 have I felt much better. You can do it, keep strong.

Busy Mum

Thanks x I'm a tad grumpy too ha ha x I feel pathetic!! All this because I haven't eaten for two days!!! X anything with pastry is going to be banned from now lol xxx

I am 2days into my second week and starting to find I am dreaming about food at night and I can taste it in my dream.woke up the other day and thought I had actual done it

Mburke said:
I am 2days into my second week and starting to find I am dreaming about food at night and I can taste it in my dream.woke up the other day and thought I had actual done it

I had them exact dreams too at the start!! I was craving food so much that I would dream about eating it at night... Tasted them an'all too... Then I used to wake up in a panic thinking id ruined my chances if loosing the weight but then once I figured it was a dream I was sooooo relieved!!! I think it actually helped me in the end having them dreams cause I didn't want to have that feeling of letting myself down for real if that makes sense...

Last edited:
Talking of horses, when I go to feed mine their dinner is actually starting to look more appealing!!! They have garlic in it and it smells wonderful!!

Talking of horses, when I go to feed mine their dinner is actually starting to look more appealing!!! They have garlic in it and it smells wonderful!!
lol powerwill, I was like that with the dog food! not the cats food though as not a great smell, but my dog has the little pate type pots and one night i really could have taken a fork full, ewwwwwwwwww

Lol I was almost afraid to post about my dream last night incase it was removed for talking about eating!!!!! IN MY DREAM!!!!! I was being served an abundance of food stuffs in my dream last night. So happy to see i'm not the only one having these dreams. Stills feel like I was cheating though:D

Powerwill and dizzy1968 I had an awful vision of the two of you there, one in nose bag and other with dog scratching at your ankles while you tuck in!!! No amount of hunger could make me look at my dogs food with any sort of desire LOL (but give me a couple of weeks)

Thanks neaady It does help to know that I am not going mad and someone else was having the same dreams but yes I know what you mean it does make you power on with this to get the best result we can :)

Day three and did not have my two o clock shake til five thirty! it nearly ruined the whole diet!!!! Had it but feel ravenous :( going to have a nice warm shake for supper and a large peppermint tea x I must not give in ;)

I dreamt about 4 days ago that I had accidently eaten the crusts of a sandwich I was making for my daughter but didn't realise I'd done it till I'd eaten it and then I was sooo upset I'd ruined my diet. luckily it was only a dream but I think there was a lesson to be learned in it for when I'm eating again to be more aware of potential situations where I may be eating without realising and then wondering why I'm putting on weight again.

Ms R I have to agree wholeheartedly with you. Same problem here!! Was just saying it to a friend this morning. The amount of food items that passed these lips without even thinking about it. Baked a birthday cake yesterday for my dad. DAY 1!!!!!! Of all days to bake a cake!!!!!! The amount of times I raised my hand to my mouth without even thinking, incredible!! There's a lot of learning to happen in my case and a lot of it happened yesterday.

Well done Welshmamma you are getting through the worst of it. Keep strong over the weekend and your weigh in day will be here before you know it.

Busy Mum

Back