1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

day two of the rest of my life :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bubblyuk, 9 January 2014 Social URL.

1. bubblyuk

bubblyuk Member

hi everyone, was just on google looking for success stories for insperation and came accross this site so have decided to join :) i currently have 14 stone to lose, i am 5 11" and weigh 27 stone 1 and a half pounds. i am following the weight watchers pro points plan as i have previously lost nearly four stone on that plan and found it quite easy to do :) but i gave up :( but this time i am goin to do it i am determined to be around to see
    my children grow up and if i carry on the rate i am going its not gonna happen:( anyway i just wanted to say hi to everyone and basically get any support and advice thats offered to me :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. babypat

babypat Well-Known Member

Hiya welcome to the forum and good luck with WW.

4. bubblyuk

bubblyuk Member

thankyou :)