Day....

I have random days like that too, so annoying!!!
Stay sensible and it will pass :)

Stayed sensible had some tuna for lunch and a WS meal this eve. X

Well done Crims! You've got that wedding dress now to keep you motivated... no one wants to go and get their wedding dress altered to make it bigger after all!
Have a lovely weekend
LED x

Hi girls

How was your weekends?

I had a slight break today, no carbs just an omelette for lunch, roast for dinner minus the carbs obv! Usual bar for brek.

Yes LED no way am I letting that dress get too small, I need to maintain and loose the last 8lbs over the next 6-8months! The 8lbs should be off by end of sept then it's just maintaining!

I bought a size 10 pair of miss sixty trousers off eBay today, can't wait to see if they fit. Never owned a pair of miss sixty trousers, always been too phat! Fingers crossed not anymore! Speaking if eBay, all my old clothes are going on there, some rather nice stuff but it's time to say goodbye.

I need to also think about holiday clothes, tbh I don't really want to spend much money so I'm thinking primark, new look etc...

Need to get my engagement ring and eternity ring downsized...

I've gone down a shoe size (wtf!!!) my size 6 work shoes are defo now too big, I know I'm going to be one of those annoying size 5.5 people... And thus going to ever be able to get shoes from the likes of BHS haha

Did my measurements today 29 under bust 27.5 waist 37.5 hips - think I might have had a 'lucky' day so shall remeasure tomorrow.

Wouldn't be too unhappy if I saw 9.7 in the scales tomorrow...

Conclusion = last stone, you sit on weights for much longer. I've been 9.8 for a few days/week now, but to be fair I haven't been gunning it, and it feels like a true weight not a lucky fluctuation.

Going to try a Monday to Friday push this week. Then it's WS till I go on holiday, then Atkins and I'll prob take some bars

Xxx

day 64!!!

Weighed myself today and there was a flicker of 9.7 3/4 .... then it went to 9.8

Came on today, and feeling a bit bleugh so had chicken for lunch and a bar for breakfast. We are having prawns and green beans for dinner.

I really can't wait to get to 9.7, and if I reached that before I go on holiday I would be happy. Planning not to go mad on holiday either and follow Atkins Induction where possible and low-carb if need be.

PS had 2 sauteed roast potatoes last night, my goodness it was yummy. Woke up feeling the fat clinging to my arteries though haha

Hi Crims
Oooh, roast potatoes - my diet downfall! I could eat a whole plate of them (and then another one for afters) :eek: However havent had a spud for nearly 9 weeks now! Hoping to gradually be able to reintroduce carbs eventually, maybe then I'll be able to eat 2 roasties and not 20!
Holiday plan sounds great, I'm planning to do Atkins too when I go on my hols in October. Should be a good way to have a few treats without coming home to an extra 7lbs to lose!
Fingers crossed that 9.7 doesn't just flicker but stays on the scales tomorrow! Did you try jumping on and off the scales repeatedly until you got the weight you wanted? (Not that I do that, of course....!)

Yo!

Im back, I was on holiday and did the diet up until the day I went.

I had muchos unspeakable things, but not crazy silly despite being all inclusive.

I can back and weighed myself that night, 9.13........ the next morning 9.10 and I've stayed 9.10 ever since. I took a week off once I was back and have had some carby things but again nothing terrible.

But now I have 7lbs to go, I think once I get to 9st3lbs that will look good for my frame. I might even post a holiday picture. I'm unsure yet!

Off to check out the main board! xxx

Go on, post a pic! :D
Hope you had a lovely holiday, well done for not going crazy and piling the pounds on! You'll be at goal in no time now... do you think you'll start a maintenance diary when you do? Be lovely to have some people in there spurring the rest of us on!
Now you're back are you doing WS or SS for the last bit?

Back