Day....

Yeah I think you are right, weighed myself just then and it was 9.12 so my suspicion that the gain was water weight was right. I'm defo not in ketosis my sticks were completely neg. I had a little ham snack and one bar so far today, I'm looking forward to an ice cold vanilla shake around 3. Strangely tho I'm not hungry, I guess after 40 days of doing this diet your body readjusts very quickly. Hoping for ketosis by Wednesday tho

I really wish my coworkers would not try and strike up diet related talk with me whilst I'm blending my shake. I just want to blend it and drink it. For some reason it infuriates me, maybe it's because I don't like these particular colleagues. Grrrr. Maybe it's cause they are snidey, I'm unsure, either way it annoys me!

Tomorrow is WI day, I hope for 9.11 but if it were 9.10 I'd be eternally grateful...

Read that as PLEASE diet god!!

Cancelled a work lunch on Tuesday, have no desire to eat at lunch time. Lunchtime is shaketime. Have got a work curry night on the Thursday tho. Tandoori chicken and spinach all the way. Whilst being slightly smug when chubster colleagues tuck into garlic naan...

Am I becoming Miss Educated-choices ??

Yessss 9.10 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo! You're getting so close!
Indian choices sound great, I'm planning on a curry for my birthday in a few weeks and am so thrilled that you can have such tasty food with so little carbs!
Yeah one of the good things about this weather is that suddenly a nice cold shake seems like just the right kind of meal!
LED x

I can’t believe how close I am to goal, it is quite scary really. I'm looking forward to my Indian too.

I have rescheduled my Tuesday lunch, it’s with a client so it won’t be that bad and we are off to gaucho’s = nice steak and lovely veg with sparkling water.
Tonight I’m having lamb and veg, and my next WS day will be Friday and Sat Eve. Then it will be TS till Tuesday lunch and Thursday night.

I suspect the last 10lbs will take a good 4-5 weeks to come off. I am going to continue to diet over my holiday but do the atkins as much as possible with some carbs. I suspect I might gain a few lbs but I’m sure it will come off in the first week.

Great plan Crims! I think for our mini-break (UK and self-catering so nice and easy food wise) I'll do Atkins - that means some lovely treats without blowing all the hard work!
This is the first time in my life I've thought I'd be good on holiday... Exante must be having an affect on how I think about food!
Enjoy your lamb (drool ;))... its banana shake for me tonight!
LED x

lamb was great, and we had 12 ingredients from the garden = yum.

We are planning out wedding for July of next year, and Sat I am going for my first dress shopping experience..... nervous!

Oh my, I could have actually just bought my wedding dress. A rather well known place does a dress which is an online exclusive, I really liked it, so to try it on I had to order it. To think, if I like it and it fits (ordered a size 10) I have bought my wedding dress....

On the other hand I could hate it, thank god for free returns!!

Very exciting!!!! I bet you will fit into that dress no problems, what style is it?

I bought a sleek little number that I hope I can diet into, its a size 16 but id love to get into a 10 by next August.

It's quite classic and simple quite fitting too. ivory with a bit if beading on the top. Tried on a few dresses in my lunch hour, fell in love with a Charlotte balbier, much more expensive than the one ive ordered to try but I actually do love it. It's currently top of my shortlist. Off to two different shops tomorrow, so we shall see.

Have settled on reception venue, small country hall (to be dec'd out) with 4 acres and a play park for kids. Now just need to decide on what church and book them!

Diet wise, the dress I tried I was told is a sample size 8/10... Omg!!! I do need to drop a few lbs still and tone up. But when I saw me in that dress, I thought wow I'm looking pretty slim!!

Still 9.10 tho but done WS since WI. These last 10lbs are going to be a slow burn I feel....

This morning I was greeted with the flicker of 9.9.... But it rested on 9.10.

A few days of TS should sort that out

So much for TS today, bar this am, 3 king prawns in garlic butter for lunch and tandoori lamb and sag panir (spinach dish) for dinner.

Been a bad and good day. Bad - came off my horse at full speed gallop, bruised rubs and feeling very sore.

Good - dress shopping, seen two I like, both similar and fishtail design. Seriously considering one... It is a very good price as it's discontinued. But mustn't let that influence my judgement but I do think it'd the dress for me. Only needs minor alterations too - mainly taken in!!!

Serious diet mode tomorrow!

Ouch glad you're ok after coming off your horse!
Dresses all sound lovely (and tiny!)... we need pics!
Have a good day today
LED x

OUCH!!! Hope you are ok x

Super sore this morning, mega whiplash and defo bruised ribs. Needless to say I had a duvet day!!! After mucking out said naughty pony, I went and bought a ton of bridal mags and just chilled out whilst watching come dine with me.

Diets been ok bar for break, shake for lunch and going to have an omelette tonight.

I did buy yesterday's dress! I'm mega excited by this, I don't want to put a link up but when I log onto the pc I shall post a link the the collection by the designer. It is in their I'm just trying to keep it secret.

Very excited, also daunted by the cost but hey thats why I work hard right.

Still sore and achey, horse free to any home if anyone wants him!!!

its from this collection Bridal Dresses | Blu By Mori Lee

having an odd day, think im still feeling sorry for myself from my fall, had some chicken and cocktail sausages with mayo for lunch. Not entirely happy about it now, read that as food guilt!

They all look gorgeous, which one is it? Don't feel guilty, I had a bad day too but sounds like you stuck to high protein stuff so nothing to feel guilty for

Wow all those dresses are so gorgeous, whichever one you've gone for will be amazing!! Wish I was getting married again as the dresses these days are so much more exciting than the ones when I was getting married (lol that makes me sound 100!)
Hope your bruises are starting to heal soon, not surprised you had a little treat to help you recover!

Back