Day....

Thanks re dress, don't want to point out exact dress as im keeping it a big secret!

WI day today, and apparently gained a lb, ive been way more WS this week but not naughty. Oh well major rethink and focus TS day today, WS Thurs, Fri, Sat, TS till next WI!

HI Crims
Sorry about the WI, must be water weight or something because there's no way you'd gain a lb of fat even if you did WS all week (unless your version of WS includes chips?!?!)
I guess it is slower too when you're so close to goal - not sure how I'll cope with that now I'm used to the mega weightloss you get when you've got tons to lose!
Have a good day today - are you recovered now from your accident?

Yo!

Yes I known was so disheartened by the whole thing, as I haven't touched any carbs at all!!! But I did WS wed and TS last night, and today I'm 9.9!!!! Yippee.

Saturday I'm off to try my wedding dress on with accessories and two of my good friends.

My work suit today is big, so I'm going shopping on Sunday with the manfriend to buy a few bits and bobs. I'm hoping a few size 10s might make an appearance.... Zzz

Yo!

Yes I known was so disheartened by the whole thing, as I haven't touched any carbs at all!!! But I did WS wed and TS last night, and today I'm 9.9!!!! Yippee.

Saturday I'm off to try my wedding dress on with accessories and two of my good friends.

My work suit today is big, so I'm going shopping on Sunday with the manfriend to buy a few bits and bobs. I'm hoping a few size 10s might make an appearance.... Zzz

Crims said:
Yo!

9.9 how fabulous :D
Oh I really hope you have fun trying your dress on :)
Well done you are doing great :D

Hi Crims
Hope you have fun with the wedding dress accessories shopping! I remember re-trying mine on complete with veil, tiara, etc - total princess moment!!
When I'm at goal maybe I'll go wedding dress shopping just for fun ;)

Great day today think I'm opting for tiara and maybe a veil... I didn't think I'd like one but I liked it on... Hummm food for thought anyway!

Had a slight Atkins day, bar for breakfast before getting hair cut, went with my gfs for lunch and had chicken, Parma ham, in blue cheese sauce and an omelette for dinner. Out shopping tomor so shall have shake, bar, shake or omelette

Put lots and lots of size 12 - 14 clothes on eBay tonight that felt good, but total dull task! Xxx

Hope everyone else is well.

Wow so you'll be down to a size 10 wardrobe?!?!?
I can't wait to at least get my 18s out of the house! For me 16 and below seems like 'normal' sizes (i.e. you can buy them in topshop!) and 18+ is for the 'larger ladies' collections!
Sounds like a lovely day yesterday, how long is it now til the wedding?

Wedding isn't till June next year we are meeting the vicar tomorrow to confirm the date!!

Shopping was interesting, I bought:

Gap dress size small 8-10
Gap pencil skirt size 10 (will be too big in a weeks time)
Gap tops size XS
Tommy hillfigure jeans waist 28" (have never fitted into their jeans let alone a bloody 28!!!)

I also bought a mcdonalds!!! It's my treat for 8 weeks with no carbs. I had a double cheeseburger, chips and small coke. I'm not going to lie and say I was horrible cause it was bloody gorgeous!!!!!!

Hoping I get away with it tomorrow but I know it won't take long to shift! Xxx

Crims said:
Wedding isn't till June next year we are meeting the vicar tomorrow to confirm the date!!

Shopping was interesting, I bought:

Gap dress size small 8-10
Gap pencil skirt size 10 (will be too big in a weeks time)
Gap tops size XS
Tommy hillfigure jeans waist 28" (have never fitted into their jeans let alone a bloody 28!!!)

I also bought a mcdonalds!!! It's my treat for 8 weeks with no carbs. I had a double cheeseburger, chips and small coke. I'm not going to lie and say I was horrible cause it was bloody gorgeous!!!!!!

Hoping I get away with it tomorrow but I know it won't take long to shift! Xxx

Lol love that list
Small clothes
Small clothes
Very small clothes
Mcdonalds

;)
Good work!
Glad you enjoyed it ;)

Ahhh McDonalds seems like a distant memory! Back on it today, oddly not hungry at all! Just having a fizzy water and shall prob have my first shake at lunch.

Off to meet our minister tonight so hopefully I shall have a date for my wedding! Xxx

Shake around 10, bar at 1 and I think omelette tonight...

Went to asda and bought 7 packs of measure up bars as they are down to £2 a box! Bargain

I'm getting married 2nd June 2012!!!!!!

Yay for setting the date, how exciting!!! :D
And mmmmmmmmm to McDonalds.... and another yay for not suffering for it the next day!
Clothes sound fab - hope that skirt was a bargain if it will only fit you for a week! :D

Yes girls less than 10 months!!!! Goodbye disposable income! didn't punish myself over the mcdonalds - no need, I'm a bit more relaxed now I'm a 10. But I'd still like to be an 8 xxx

Just a little update:

Went from 10st13 to 9st8
Lost 19lbs
Gone from 31” waist to 28”
Gone from 42” hips to 38.5”
Lost 3” off left thigh and 2” off right thigh
Reduced my bmi from overweight 27.11 to healthy 23.73
Made me a size 10, and able to wear a 28" waist pair off tommy hillfiger jeans!

Only got between 4 – 8 lbs to go!

I am very happy and the lowest weight I have been, ever, I think!

I'm a bit more relaxed now I'm a 10.

Yeah I think I would be too! :D

Well done on making such a huge change in only a few months, impressive stats! Won't it be so totally worth it to have fab skinny wedding photos you can feel proud of?!?!

I know I'm totally looking forward to it. I should really get a recent pic, id love to see what id look like on the outside! We've booked the church, venue, food, got my dress, etc hopefully by tomorrow we will have a band! Excitinggggg!

Hungry today!!!! Argh

Back