DAY1 - NEED HELP!

supermummy

hey guys. didnt like the porridge this morn so had a ban shake instead for breakfast, veggie soup for lunch. have had 3 pints of water so far, plannin atleast 5 today. Im not feeling hungry but i'm really feeling nauseous and sick. i feel im gonna throw up. Im findin it really hard to keep the shakes down and am very much dreading the next shake :(

Dont really know what to suggest apart from dont think you have had enough water,I drink mine through a straw seems to go down a bit easier
xx

maybe if you spilt your shakes in half so instead of 3shakes have 6mini ones. i think the sickness your feeling is the just getting used to the vits and minerals :hug99:

sounds like that to me too hon. split the shakes up, at least until your body adjusts :)

good luck. keep at it.

abz xx

thanx everyone. think its the water thats really makin me bloated n full that i feel sick. i keep tellin myself another few days n my body will get used to it.
Im confused about the water intake though. My cdc said 4 ltrs and i read on the leaflet 4 pints? how much is everyone aimin for?

I try to drink about 3 litres of water and if i have a diet coke or a (rarely) coffee i dont count them. I know you're not meant to have diet coke but we were allowed them when i originally started in Feb and i'm doing so well at the moment i'd hate to blow it by substituting diet coke for food!

i try to go for 3 litres of water alone and then tea and coffee on top of that. have only managed about two so far today though so need to keep glugging!!

I try to drink about 3 litres of water and if i have a diet coke or a (rarely) coffee i dont count them. I know you're not meant to have diet coke but we were allowed them when i originally started in Feb and i'm doing so well at the moment i'd hate to blow it by substituting diet coke for food!

are u jokin about diet coke? u have to give me more info. are you on ss? how much did u loose the first few weeks and how much diet coke are u havin? im on ss myself.

you aren't supposed to have diet coke. some people do but some people it knocks out of ketosis and some it gives mega munchies to. cambridge don't condone it because of this. once you get to the 1000 plan you are allowed diet drinks again.

abz xx

Diet drinks knock me out of ketosis, even a small amount and I'm not carb sensitive, so be careful with them.

With the water build up gradually, 1st few days do a couple of litres and then add more as the week goes on... also I make my shakes very 'weak' i use a pint of water with each one..

Hope you're having a good 1st day :)

Diet drinks knock me out of ketosis, even a small amount and I'm not carb sensitive, so be careful with them.

With the water build up gradually, 1st few days do a couple of litres and then add more as the week goes on... also I make my shakes very 'weak' i use a pint of water with each one..

Hope you're having a good 1st day :)

think ur right. i might just stay away from all other drinks etc... ive only had 2 ltrs so far today, prob will a little more but gonna avoid drinkin anythin an hr before goin to bed coz otherwise im up all night and dont get to sleep well and by the time it settles my little one is up.
I am mixin my shakes with extra water...i have mine in my beer glass, so thats a pint x 3 ;)

Sounds sensible, well done for getting through the 1st day honey :)

Back