Daz FINALLY has a food diary

Well, each morning, when i am aboard my lappy and planning the days joys and jubilations, at some point I always say to myself, right, lets go and see my minis, and today i come in to nothing. Nada, Not a single declaration of weight loss, no jovial comments upon my thread here, not even recognition of my place with doing the bidding of you ladies.

I feel cast aside and set asunder. Perhaps its time to enter into retirement, to bow out and sit here alone, nobody to talk to, no interaction, and just accept my steady decline into becoming a hermit and self imposed recluse. :cry:

I tried. I really did. :wave_cry:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, you know you're missed when you've not been here for a while!!!

I always read, but don't often post:D

Last edited:
Well, each morning, when i am aboard my lappy and planning the days joys and jubilations, at some point I always say to myself, right, lets go and see my minis, and today i come in to nothing. Nada, Not a single declaration of weight loss, no jovial comments upon my thread here, not even recognition of my place with doing the bidding of you ladies.

I feel cast aside and set asunder. Perhaps its time to enter into retirement, to bow out and sit here alone, nobody to talk to, no interaction, and just accept my steady decline into becoming a hermit and self imposed recluse. :cry:

I tried. I really did. :wave_cry:

Awwwwwww I always read too but not a big poster either no one ever posts on my thread but then I'm rubbish at updating it lol :) x

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ !!! :D:D:D

:553:IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY TOMORROW !!!

...you won't be able to stop us lovely ladies wishing you tomorrow! This thread will get jammed ! :D I hope you have something special planned for your day ! :p

KAY xx

:hide: is it safe to enter!! Evening Daz - hope your well.

Just wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tomorrow. I hope you have plans for a relaxing one with a few beers for good measure??

Enjoy your day
Love Mother
:D AKA Sheila xx

Happy Birthday ..any plans ?

I was meant to have been having lunch with someone, even put off the family so i could accommodate this, and they let me down with 2 days notice. So, i made alternative arrangements, and 6 am today they also let me down. So, at this present time, i am here with nothing to do. So, any offers gladly welcomed. lol. (and yes, pretty much sums up how things go for me at the moment, but i will not be knocked off of life's wondrous course)

Back