Daz FINALLY has a food diary

Could you not arrange something with your family? You can't be on your own on your birthday!!

I'll bring vodka if you supply the cakes/jelly/trifles etc :D

Grrrrrrrr, how flippin annoying,

S**t happens. I can still eat, i could still go out if i wanted to. I have beer for later. Its only the company that has changed. I trust they have things that cannot be avoided going on, so thats how the cookie crumbles. Oooooh, would love a crumbly cookie.

:553::talk017:
2J3eY-100.gif
:talk017::553:

DAZ HOPE YOU HAVE A SMASHING BIRTHDAY !!!

Kay xx

Thank You all for your messages about me getting older, i try to ignore it but no, i have to be reminded. :D

I will have to set the notifications for this thread to let me know people have posted in here. I have been so used to watching the wind blowing the dust up the street that i all but stopped coming in. Please don't think me ignorant.

Last few days have been hectic. I have a flat with an open plan kitchen/lounge set up. The kitchen is basically,,,,,well, that sums it up actually, basic. Not enough room for the kettle and mugs let alone the stuff that someone who enjoys cooking has got. Its an L shape which consists of roughly 1 meter on one said and the same on the other. Bear in mind that one side is all sink and drainer and you will get how small it is. 1 meter of worktop to do everything on.

So, and i will probably be in trouble, it states in the tenancy that i need to get consent to put in worktop. How does that work? I could get it if i were changing the whole kitchen, but making it better? hmmm. Anyway, so, i have added to it, an extra 800mm and double cupboard on the other side of the cooker, and 1.7 meters of worktop on the other, with 3 cupboards and my tumble dryer underneath. Once finished i will post a before and after picture.

I will finally be able to enjoy cooking again, and hopefully look into recipe modifying to make things slimming friendly. But wow, how tiring. Since the issues began i struggle with energy and concentration. What will eventually end up taking me as much as a week should normally have taken me a day and a half to 2 days. Oh well, at least i have no rush for this stuff to get done.

I have been as good as gold so far this week (since Monday) after my birthday blow out. Writing everything down again, back to basics. Was 3 lb down this morning, lets hope that keeps up until Friday morning. I really need to get below the 170 lbs now. 168 (12 stone) would be awesome, and then i will be on my final stone to go factor.

Fingers crossed.

I suppose i had best go and catch up with the challenges and update the sheets. Its lucky that i love you lot to bits. My commitment is absolute. :rotflmao:

Afternoon Daz... Hope you're having a good day x

Eventually i is here. :D Long day, same as yesterday was. And tomorrow will be the same. Shopping with Mother in the morning, deep joy, more kitchen arranging in the afternoon, and the lad is coming for dinner on his way home from work. I guess his cupboards are empty at home. (no, i didn't see him for my birthday so that will be the reason for his visit)

Hope You are well. x

Evening Daz - wow you have been busy!! Is it a council rented flat? As long as you leave it the way you found it I dont think they bother much about doing DIY.

3lbs down is brill - I think back to basics is a good idea when were struggling or have had a bad week. We talked about this in group tonight and also write before you bite lol making sure you check syns etc before you actually eat the stuff. A woman who joined last week had been eating oat cakes with philly on as a snack when she got in from work and then decided to syn them - 15 syns for what she ate and that was without what she had had over the day. Its so easily done.

Heres hoping for a good result for you on Friday

I do hope you enjoy your shopping trip with Mother number 1 tomorrow :D x

Evening Daz - wow you have been busy!! Is it a council rented flat? As long as you leave it the way you found it I dont think they bother much about doing DIY.

3lbs down is brill - I think back to basics is a good idea when were struggling or have had a bad week. We talked about this in group tonight and also write before you bite lol making sure you check syns etc before you actually eat the stuff. A woman who joined last week had been eating oat cakes with philly on as a snack when she got in from work and then decided to syn them - 15 syns for what she ate and that was without what she had had over the day. Its so easily done.

Heres hoping for a good result for you on Friday

I do hope you enjoy your shopping trip with Mother number 1 tomorrow :D x

Evening Mother. Late up i feel?

Housing association, yes, am trying to do things so that putting back is very easy and not much making good, thats what is causing the slowness as well as the personal things. Will be worth it in the end.

I knew that i could lose the birthday gain easy enough, but i still think i have to look at different options once i get to 172 ish lb. No matter what i do i just cannot get past it. Fed up of the hideous looking belly. Thats what 20 years of managing pubs has left me with i fear.

Mother will be ok, costa coffee at some point. Highlight of my life these days. haha.

Evening Mother. Late up i feel?

Housing association, yes, am trying to do things so that putting back is very easy and not much making good, thats what is causing the slowness as well as the personal things. Will be worth it in the end.

I knew that i could lose the birthday gain easy enough, but i still think i have to look at different options once i get to 172 ish lb. No matter what i do i just cannot get past it. Fed up of the hideous looking belly. Thats what 20 years of managing pubs has left me with i fear.

Mother will be ok, costa coffee at some point. Highlight of my life these days. haha.

Lol im always up late thats how im knackered on a morning and it kills me getting up at 6. If I go to bed early I dont sleep I cant win :-(

What options you thinking? nothing too drastic I hope?

Awww im sure she enjoys the time out with you

Lol im always up late thats how im knackered on a morning and it kills me getting up at 6. If I go to bed early I dont sleep I cant win :-(

What options you thinking? nothing too drastic I hope?

Awww im sure she enjoys the time out with you

Disembowelment comes to mind.

Its either that or chop my head off, that will be around a stone in weight.

Awwww well if you have to choose - go with the disembowelment lol. If you chopped your head off you wouldnt be able to see to type to keep us ladies entertained and enable us to keep you at our beck and call hehe

Awwww well if you have to choose - go with the disembowelment lol. If you chopped your head off you wouldnt be able to see to type to keep us ladies entertained and enable us to keep you at our beck and call hehe

Valid point. Option 1 it is then. :eek:

Back