Daz FINALLY has a food diary

I think they were 2 boxes for £3 in Asda last week when I bought them. Lately ive used them to make Kays cheesecakes nom nom - as cereal/snack bars they dont fill me (maybe im just a greedy guts lol)

They are still showing on mysupermarket as available in asda and at that same price, and i am in town tomorrow, shall take a look. Its just about "a snack bar" for me i think, a treat if i can afford the syns. Its not imperative and i don't find it filling in any sense, its all in the mind.

There are a few i can head for if they are not available, as i say its about the low syns and price rather than healthy extra.

Cheesecake, why am i not aware of such said cheesecake???????? :flamingmad:

I shall endeavour to find the pics of mine on my thread and show you how they look nom nom

2 alpen lights, quark, choccy options and fresh fruit - ill be back

Come on Mother, before we fall out. I need the quantities. (how much options in the quark?) Pfffft.
(i can actually make this tomorrow with what i already have here)

2 Alpen Lights - place in a bowl for 1 min in the microwave to soften, then I used an egg ring and pressed the bars into the bottom to make the base. Then I mixed half a tub of quark(you could use more if required) with 1 sachet of options light (this got me 2 cheesecakes as im not a massive fan of quark) I added a little sweetener too. spread over the top of the alpen lights then add desired fruit to the top and place in the fridge. 2 syns if using the alpen lights as hexb choice

Bedtime for me - I have to be up for work at 6 and then I have my partner in crime coming to visit for the weekend hehe.

Hope you enjoy the cheesecake - I sure did and it felt so naughty to be eating

Night Daz x

Bedtime for me - I have to be up for work at 6 and then I have my partner in crime coming to visit for the weekend hehe.

Hope you enjoy the cheesecake - I sure did and it felt so naughty to be eating

Night Daz x

Same here.

I shall try that tomorrow. Ta muchly.

Good night.

Ah well, back to normal, just a half lb gone. But then i did have a bit of a weekend last week and then i couldn't resist a cheeky bottle of beer last night. Doesn't bode well when i am meant to be going to a party tomorrow evening.

Missed lunch yesterday, after walking around town for 3 hours all i did when i got home was sit down and fall asleep. No ulterior motive towards "no food, no gain", just slept through it and missed it altogether.

Still cannot break that 170 lb curse, i actually was right on it yesterday, 170.0, thought i was going to finally see 169 on the scales today. Grrrr, shall see what today brings.

Food diary.png

Morning Daz :p, well done on your loss ! I'm sure you'll be under the 170lbs in a day or two (well that depends on how much beer is consumed over the Easter weekend ! :D). Considering that you fully enjoyed yourself this week, I think its a fab outcome and you really pulled back the last couple of days so its good to know your in control of your food diary :). Hope we all manage to get past this weekend ok, I have a huge family dinner to go to on Easter Sunday, so don't know how my weigh in will go this week. Did you manage to try the cheesecake ? I'm so pissed about the Alpen Light bars :rolleyes:.

Kay xx

Did you manage to try the cheesecake ? I'm so pissed about the Alpen Light bars :rolleyes:.

Kay xx
i did indeed, very nice, but one thing i will say, don't warm the bars in the micro and then put the finished cheesecake in the fridge for later, it goes like set concrete. lol. Very annoying why they had to mess with them, but as long as i can find something just as low on syns then im not to bothered about the healthy extra factor.

i did indeed, very nice, but one thing i will say, don't warm the bars in the micro and then put the finished cheesecake in the fridge for later, it goes like set concrete. lol. Very annoying why they had to mess with them, but as long as i can find something just as low on syns then im not to bothered about the healthy extra factor.

Yep my original recipe does say 10 secs not longer or they will burn into ashes lol :D not quite sure where Sheila got 1 min from, must have been a typing error, her's came out ok. Sorry Daz, but yep you can use them in the micro for 10 secs max, they come out perfectly fine, but I did realise later that you can even mould them without having them in the micro by just adding a bit of pressure, they are easy to bind together. :)

Kay xx

Yep my original recipe does say 10 secs not longer or they will burn into ashes lol :D not quite sure where Sheila got 1 min from, must have been a typing error, her's came out ok. Sorry Daz, but yep you can use them in the micro for 10 secs max, they come out perfectly fine, but I did realise later that you can even mould them without having them in the micro by just adding a bit of pressure, they are easy to bind together. :)

Kay xx

I think it was just jealousy, wanting to ruin the recipe for me so that she could keep it all to herself. :8855:

I may have another one tonight, spoil myself. It is the weekend after all. I am just doing the beef Szechuan from the Fakeaway book, with some turmeric rice. Smells nice.

I think it was just jealousy, wanting to ruin the recipe for me so that she could keep it all to herself. :8855:

I may have another one tonight, spoil myself. It is the weekend after all. I am just doing the beef Szechuan from the Fakeaway book, with some turmeric rice. Smells nice.

haha ! :D Oh let me know how that comes out, I bought the book too haven't had a chance to make one yet, loving all of them ! :p

Kay xx

haha ! :D Oh let me know how that comes out, I bought the book too haven't had a chance to make one yet, loving all of them ! :p

Kay xx

It was awesome Kay, not sure on their portions though, it says it will feed 4, but i ate the lot, fat git. lol.

It was awesome Kay, not sure on their portions though, it says it will feed 4, but i ate the lot, fat git. lol.

hehe :giggle: oh well it is Easter weekend and mins will be full of confessions in the next few days, were all indulging so in true SW style back on it next week, all of us ! :D At least it was super yummy, you enjoyed it and it was well worth it ! Would love to see pics next time Daz if you make others from the book . :p

Kay xx

Well it pretty much looked as it does in the book Kay, with the exception of the turmeric rice, lol.

Out for dinner today, and i offered to make crumble, there's more weight gained. Oooops. :eek:

Well it pretty much looked as it does in the book Kay, with the exception of the turmeric rice, lol.

Out for dinner today, and i offered to make crumble, there's more weight gained. Oooops. :eek:

I hope you have a lovely time out and enjoy your dinner :p, me too am going to mums for huge family dinner loaded with syns :eek:, so back on from tomorrow hopefully for all of us :D !

Kay xx

Back