Daz FINALLY has a food diary

After the excesses of Sunday i have reached my final day tomorrow with a full amount of syns to be used up. And i have just enjoyed a medley bar this evening. Bonus. Weight is down, so lets see what tomorrow brings and hopefully a good result for weigh in Friday.

And, for those that hadn't noticed, i have put myself on the April challenge. Damn my total lack of willpower. lol.

View attachment 131891

I should know that as we used to be fellow Friday weighers!!

Good glad to see you're doing the challenge :) xxxx

I should know that as we used to be fellow Friday weighers!!

Good glad to see you're doing the challenge :) xxxx

We did indeed. I stopped that one, at the same time as i stopped the 12 stone bracket one. Not sure why really, just too much going on at the time i think.

We did indeed. I stopped that one, at the same time as i stopped the 12 stone bracket one. Not sure why really, just too much going on at the time i think.

That's fair enough - whatever works for you :D xx

Have to be happy with this. On Sunday i had 65 syns in the one afternoon, but by close of play today, i have come in at 2.5 syns under the weekly allowance. There was only one day where i had no syns at all so pretty much should be ok. Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow morning.

And if anybody goes to a group and can get me a copy of the fakeaway book to post (all costs covered of course) then please let me know.

View attachment 132065

Good luck tomorrow Daz!
I go to group now, can get you a book if you can wait till next week. Let me know before next Friday :)

If its one of the thicker books theyre usually about £9.95 if its a bog standard one theyre usually about £4.95

I just read in the mag its around the 5 pound mark from group (4 pound something... cant remember exactly *useless*) and its out the 7th. I want 1 too!!

It was in my group when I popped in last night but I didn't see the price, all I know is it is cheaper than it will be in the shops... I will ask my friend to check when she goes today :)

It was in my group when I popped in last night but I didn't see the price, all I know is it is cheaper than it will be in the shops... I will ask my friend to check when she goes today :)

Ah, i didn't think it could be got from a shop, im not a lazy git, i just thought you could only buy them through slimming world. lol.

Complete and utter waste of my time and energy. Put on half a lb in 24 hours and have no idea why. Its not as though i am even eating decent pissing food to make me fat. GRRRRRRRRRR.

Yep 4.95 in group but it did say in the magazine that it would be available in stores at a much higher price....Don't know which stores they mean though.

Anyhoo...shall I pick one up for you next week? :)

oooooh, yes please, beg beg, grovel, grovel.

If You have a Paypal account and private me the email address i shall give you some coinage to cover the costs and trouble of doing this for me.

Complete and utter waste of my time and energy. Put on half a lb in 24 hours and have no idea why. Its not as though i am even eating decent pissing food to make me fat. GRRRRRRRRRR.

Sorry about the gain Daz :-(

Just been looking at your diary ... do not take this as a negative ( I know you have studied the plan)

What bread are you having for 50g? is it wholemeal sliced?
Which brand of cereal for 30g
Are you drinking enough fluids in between your teas/coffees?
Do you have sugar or sweeteners?
On Tues what were your 2 HEXA choices as it was an EE day?

I honestly am not picking(trying to help) just wracking my brain as to why your sticking/gaining
Tell me to butt out if you wish :D

Sorry about the gain Daz :-(

Just been looking at your diary ... do not take this as a negative ( I know you have studied the plan)

What bread are you having for 50g? is it wholemeal sliced? Yes
Which brand of cereal for 30g Shredded wheat
Are you drinking enough fluids in between your teas/coffees? Yes
Do you have sugar or sweeteners? No
On Tues what were your 2 HEXA choices as it was an EE day? No idea how that got there, only one per day, data input mistake

I honestly am not picking(trying to help) just wracking my brain as to why your sticking/gaining
Tell me to butt out if you wish :D

Its all on my belly, like a beer belly, and im beginning to think that no amount of food control is going to shift it. Not sure if sit ups will be a good idea, could make a rod for my own back there with that idea, and im doubting i will get liposuction that easily. lol. Just really fed up with it now, and even more pissed off when i get friends who have no issues with weight or body fat telling me how things are or that "no amount of dieting will help". ffs.

Back