Daz FINALLY has a food diary

Lovely view Daz.

This is my view facing over the park.

1 - April 2011.jpg .. and today .. DSCN0336.jpg

Hope you had a good day.

Aww that's a lovely view from your window Daz. Poor horsey lol, but I'm sure it won't come to that, within a few days your body will become immune to the new food intake and you will get full quicker. I guess you can have the `leaves, bark and twigs ' as your back up with some choc shot on them as a treat :D !

Kay xx

Lovely view Daz.

This is my view facing over the park.

View attachment 132359 .. and today .. View attachment 132365

Hope you had a good day.

Its a very restricted view, not really much more than what You can see. Once the summer comes and the trees have their leaves its even less, and darkens the flat. Not sure what it will be like as i have yet to be here during the summer months. Love the flat though, nice and peaceful, all the kids are around the corner in the actual street that this place is addressed as, but im on the junction, outside and in the lane, so far away from noisy terrors, lol.

i am doing an online shop and getting one of the options jars, can someone tell me, are they made with water or milk? i use most if not all of my milk allowance on coffee and cereal each day so a milk version isn't any good to me really.

Your very lucky for the peace and quiet, I live in noisey London and next to a main hospital, so I hear ambulance sirens all day long :eek: does my head in ! The view is lovely from your window and I'm sure in summer it will be even nicer :).

Kay xx

Your very lucky for the peace and quiet, I live in noisey London and next to a main hospital, so I hear ambulance sirens all day long :eek: does my head in ! The view is lovely from your window and I'm sure in summer it will be even nicer :).

Kay xx
Oh its lovely here, sometimes the kids are about but never for long, its a lane with nothing in so they tend to stay inside the street. But when i was at the parents up until November, they are right next to the motorway. And i mean right next to it. No getting away from that noise.

I love cheese so im the opposite and usually use my hex on that and syn milk for 1 cuppa. The most I use milk for is if I fancy cereal for brekkie

I love cheese so im the opposite and usually use my hex on that and syn milk for 1 cuppa. The most I use milk for is if I fancy cereal for brekkie

i love cheese as well, the stronger the better, can eat it by the block, but need coffee more than i need cheese, and cannot drink it black.

Right, bed time for me, speak tomorrow i would imagine. ;)

I can eat cheese by the block too lol

Well as the status says " im always here" so ive no doubt you will lol

Night night

I knew someone once, although cannot remember who it was, who loved cheese, unless it was melted on food. Then they hated it. Weird person. Maybe thats why i no longer know them? Hmmmm.

Sunday roast today, bit of pork loin, spuds, veg, broccoli, and some gravy. I have the habit of cooking enough of the "other" bits (not the meat) to cover a couple of meals, why use all that electric just to cook one meal? (actually its more about creating a way to be lazy on the following day), i just hope i can stick to my portion control factor and not load more than i need on my plate.

I have actually looked on ebay for a diet plate. Think i will get a waterproof pen and a white plate and make my own, far cheaper.

And, i have already boiled some eggs, and will plate up and hide a salad in the fridge for this evening. Aren't i a good boy today. :D

Back