Daz FINALLY has a food diary

Yeah i must confess that i am the same. On a rare occasion i may have burgers, but they are home made from mince and not shop bought ones full of water and breadcrumbs. I dont mind an omelette for lunch but even that will have meat creep into it most times, lol. Ham mostly.

I make burgers often - the lads love em. I did a Kofta meatball curry the other night it was a tad spicy lol too much chilli slipped in :eek:

I dont mind an omelette now and again too usually with bacon in :D

Ooooh, i bought bacon today, forgot that. And i have turkey sausages in the freezer. I keep telling myself to stop buying meat in bulk amounts as i am always just topping my freezer up and never emptying it. But when i walk into the local butcher or the meat part of Asda i just cannot hold back. I suppose i am like a woman in a shoe shop. haha.

Ooooh, i bought bacon today, forgot that. And i have turkey sausages in the freezer. I keep telling myself to stop buying meat in bulk amounts as i am always just topping my freezer up and never emptying it. But when i walk into the local butcher or the meat part of Asda i just cannot hold back. I suppose i am like a woman in a shoe shop. haha.

Lol Im sure I dont know what you mean regarding shoes!!

I'm eating more meat at the mo than I think I've ever done.... Well when I say meat, I mean chicken and turkey lol x

Thats still meat. I love chicken, could eat it every day. Loved the one i spit roasted after dry rubbing it. (that sounds wrong, possibly? ;) )

Sneaking in for a short visit. Not sure about things really, have taken to weighing on a Saturday morning, not sure why, but no scales all week so i am finding that it stops me from thinking "well i lost 1 lb yesterday so i will be ok to have..........". Lost a total of 5 lb this last 7 days, but the previous 14 days i gained 8, so in essence that is a failure really. Was hoping to at least match the gain. Anyway, happy enough in myself with that for now, will be interesting to see if it is still just the same fat that comes and goes or if i will finally get below that dreaded 170 curse.

Not sure how many nose in here but just to say sorry i haven't been as frequent in here. Real bad week or so, of which is all sorted now this past week, but been busy with trying to get myself back into life in general. Hope all is well with everyone here.

Evening Daz good to see you posting again. Glad your scales have come down, they are addictive when weighing daily and it doesnt do us any good! It just goes to show what a difference "no pressure" makes.

I have your book :D need somewhere to post it too lol message me addy

Please do not use the word `failure ', listen to the lady that's high on painkillers, I'm taking sense :p hehe. Good to see you posting again Mr D, and 5lbs in 1 week is fab ! The other 3 will follow. I have been AWOL due to Op, I have 5 cushions holding me up right now while I'm typing, tell me quick what caused the 8lb gain, before I sink into my pillows :eek::D .

Kay xx

Please do not use the word `failure ', listen to the lady that's high on painkillers, I'm taking sense :p hehe. Good to see you posting again Mr D, and 5lbs in 1 week is fab ! The other 3 will follow. I have been AWOL due to Op, I have 5 cushions holding me up right now while I'm typing, tell me quick what caused the 8lb gain, before I sink into my pillows :eek::D .

Kay xx

prefer the idea of you sinking into your pillows. Hope someone is plumping them up for you. ;)

prefer the idea of you sinking into your pillows. Hope someone is plumping them up for you. ;)

...charming I shall go away then :hide: :D xx

Awww, bless you. Everything ok with the op i hope?

Yep its my back, they said I will need another Op in a few months :rolleyes:, but for now I seem to be doing better. Got my sis staying over to help me a bit so that's good. Hope to resume SW from July, miss making my own meals.

Yep its my back, they said I will need another Op in a few months :rolleyes:, but for now I seem to be doing better. Got my sis staying over to help me a bit so that's good. Hope to resume SW from July, miss making my own meals.

As long as you are healthy is all that matters. xx

Back