DD ppreferences

Kayleehollie

Hi everyone just a question out of interest about down days, are people saving their 500 cals for one meal or spreading out through the day and are people finding this influences weight loss?

I've been having about 200 cals lunch 200 tea and a few extras for cups of tea and stuff but after watching the horizon programme I'm wondering if this is enough of a "fast", because if I saved them for and evening meal then I would be having no cals for like at least 20hrs so didn't know if this would be better, not just for weigh loss but the health benifits of the diet also!?

Anyone got any thoughts? x

I'm only a few days in but apart from milk for my tea am trying to save for evening meal x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I save all my cals for the eve. I find it much easier not eating during the day when I'm kept busy at work whereas I hate going to bed when I'm hungry.

I don't know if this helps witb my weightloss or not as I've made a few changes since I started. When I kept strictly to JUDDD my losses were very slow (although I did feel my weekend UDs were very high). I now do tues & thurs as intermediate days & only eat the evening during the week (weekends I still eat / drink what I want :) ). This seems to be helping my weightloss but it's not very scientific as I've only been doing this a few wks so prob not long enough to say anything for sure! I will continue to experiment & adapt the diet to suit my diet/lifestyle/social life but I am now feeling so much more positive than I ever have at this stage of a diet :)

Well i am new so im sure will trial and error but i plan on having them in the evening one meal otherwise i get really picky in the evening and hate hate hate going to bed hungry!!!

Hi There,
I spread mine out, can't not eat till evening or I'm sure I'd fall of the wagon.
Although I do save most of my calories for the evening. Had 2 slices of crispbread with thin spread of light philly and marmite for breakie, about 50 cals.
Gonna have a cup a soup and a weight watchers fromage frais for lunch at about 120 cals.
Leaves me about 330 to play with for tea and coffees :)

I tried all sorts of things.

Now I nibble fruit and miso soup during the day and eat in the evenings.

If I accidentally eat lunch I cut down my tea!

Seems to work quite well!

Back