DD,s maintenance plan

Right plan for today is ignore 2lb up as it can't be right

Weekend away coming so want. A bloat free low week so here goes

Porridge 200

Butternut squash soup 95

Fish wedges and mushy peas 650

Lots of water

Dinner changed to 2 veggie sausages and a tray of morrisons mediterranean vegetables as they looked really yummy

Really happy with yesterday had a Kellogg's bar, 10 cal jelly grapes and hot choc for snacks and even went to jazzercise last night so good all round

Today

Porridge 200
Salad with ham and roast beef
Jacket potato with chilli

dd82 said:
Really happy with yesterday had a Kellogg's bar, 10 cal jelly grapes and hot choc for snacks and even went to jazzercise last night so good all round

Today

Porridge 200
Salad with ham and roast beef
Jacket potato with chilli

Also Kellogg's choc and mint bar 95
Ww hot choc 35

Them 2 random lb gone so back to 9st 12 happy with that

Porridge 200

Ham salad and crab sticks 180

Tuna pasta with chilli 650

Kellogg's bar 90

Walk 35 mins

That's great news, I thought they'd probably disappear quickly and I'm glad they did.

Thanks it's silly to let them annoy me but I think the dieter in me hasn't let go of he fear of it going back on yet, it feels strange that might life might actually stay like this sorry all sounds a bit deep but it is a massive experience and always feel like a might wake up and it's all a dream lol, starting to really dread the weekend I think it will be nice to get a bit of positive attention for losing the weight and I have got an amazing dress , but I also still feel really conscious in unlicensed situations and keep looking at all the bits I dont like, it's so difficult x been reason your posts though clearing out the wardrobe is good idea I really need to do that

You've got nothing to apologise for. I can completely understand, well as much as I can as someone who hasn't hit goal yet. I would be exactly the same, you've worked so hard to get to where you are, the thought of going back to where and what you were before is understandably scary! What's happening this weekend?

It's father in laws 50th and the family are all meeting for a party/ meal I haven't seen some of them for three years looking forward to it but it brings the demons out lol , I have always struggles with my image but covered it up being bubbly as people expect you to be , I am really still getting used to this new body as there are lots of downsides as well as good ( looses skin, boobies disappeared southwards lol) so I am on a see saw of excitement that I have lost all the weight and will prob surprise everyone and still feeling rubbish about myself and want to hide lol, sorry babbling far to early in the morning , how are you

Porridge and soya milk

Tuna salad

Veggie sausages mushrooms and fine beans

Special k bar
Gluten free crisps
Granola

850 cals

They won't see any of those things and even if they did, who cares, they'll still think you look amazing I'm sure!

Thanks Caroline

Today

Porridge with rice milk ( yummy better than soya)

Haircut/ makeover nails and waxing all done at the local college as I am not normally a girly girl and I can't believe how much all this stuff costs lol

image-1336220133.jpg

Dress for tommorrow
Go to sisters to borrow shoes as I don't have any lol

I'm sure you'll look great in that dress, have a great weekend!

Well weekend was epic feel like I might explode from eating and 10hrs on the booze yesterday stepping on scales should be fun was so worth it the hotel we stayed at had award winning pies it was rude to say no to , pigeon for dinner last night which was delish all in all fab , family were so complementary and one even said I was inspirational I nearly cried made the last few years worth it so stick with it girlies it is soooo worth it

Well not sure what happened yesterday but I had a massive food binge so here goes

Bacon sandwhich

Cake x 3 slices

Massive burger and chips

Cheese on toast x 2

Share size minstrels
Crisps

2 slices dominos pizza

Calories ? Weighing on scale 3 lb up most should. Be salt so hoping water will help today as I only have 3 weeks till holiday , I have no
Idea why I did that yesterday but he ho onwards and downwards

Back on track

Special k bar 95

Half can big soup lamb and veg 120

Potato Graitan and mustard chicken 500

10 cal jelly

750 for day should even yesterday out a bit

Feeling good today Dreaded totm is messing with my weight and my cravings but holding out 6 minstrels helped

Today

Porridge 200

Cereal bar 80

Rocket salad with fridge raiders 125
Half can big soup 120

Tuna wrap for dinner ? Or ww meal 500

1000 leaving a few for choc craving

Had 300 cal ww meal, also had some granola an a fig fruit stick from holland and Barrett so up to the 1000 cal mark, might have. Hot chocolate later, only 18 day till holiday in turkey, scary bikini time, haven't worn one for prob 10 years

Back