DD,s maintenance plan

I'm sure you're going to look great in it! Not sure I'd ever be brave enough for a bikini, no matter what size/weight I am!

Doesn't a 300 ww meal only bring you up to 800 for the day?

Thanks hon I have them packed so I cant chicken out lol the granola and fig bar bumped it up anouther 200, looking to have a hot choc and a little something before bed to make the 1200, I looked up that slim and save you were talking about and they seem really good price, do they Taste ok ?

Lovely oh just gave me two thorntons champagne truffles and an options hot choc total ing 160 so makes my day about 1200 with the rice milk in my tea so happy days today and big kisses for oh with the sweet chocs

I don't know, I've never had them. I've heard they're nice though.

Might get a few for when I get back of hols to kick start me back on to it when I get back as I normally put on about half a stone lol

Morning all nice to wake up to no rain today

Porridge 200

Salad with BBQ turkey 250

Ww dinner 260

Snacks cereal bar 80
Fruit bar 70
Hot choc 40

900 calories planned leaves 300 for a treat

Oooo picked up tickets for holiday today so excited, just debating on a pair of ray bans can I justify it ???

Ok ate 3 snacks totalling 250 so up to about 1050 so still on track today and dinner is already logged

Mmm added ww garlic balls making my total
1350 but I have walked for about 30 mins today do not to far out but had too many snacks just cos I was bored really

Garlic balls disgusting so only ate 4 and resisted oh drivin to sweet shop and buying bags of penny sweets, productive evening listing stuff on e bay though do not to bad for the day really

Well done resisting those sweets, sounds like a good day. What kind of things have you ben putting on ebay?

Thanks it nearly killed me I love penny sweets and he got 2 quids worth lol I am putting all my clothes I have grown out of on there from size 20 down to 12 lots of bundles of work clothes era that kind of thing my wardrobe looks very sorry for its self now as the few clothes that do fit are packed for holiday lol

Honey and almond porridge yum yum 200
Rocket salad fridge raiders and chutney 150
Spicy chicken and rice 410
Snacks so far 2 packs apple and sultanas 120
Fig bar 70

950 leaves room for a Friday night treat maybe a Bacardi and diet coke ?

Ooops hit 2000 by having cheese and biscuits and crunchie rocks and minstrels never mind lost 1lb making 60lb in total, I think by relaxing and aiming for maintenance it has taken the heat off and it has come off without thinking x

Fell of the wagon again weekends are starting to be a prob, back on it all guns blazing 14 sleeps till holiday

Today

Porridge

Ham salad and apple and fig bar

Salmon potatoes and veg

Sunny bites ( apple and sultana pieces)

Walk to and from work

Today
Porridge

Panini with ham salad

Tuna Chilli pasta

3 packs of sunny bites not good I shouldn't have left the pack in my draw at work if they are there i just keep eating them till there gone

Definitely don't leave a whole pack in your drawer anymore!

Back