DD's Atkins diary

Thursday 8/3

B - BF Pork sausages x 2, bacon rashers x 3 and 1 fried egg

L - shepherds pie with mushrooms and cauli mash, little sprinkling of cheese, fried courgette with garlic

T - chicken salad with boiled egg and Heinz mayo

Snacks - 2 x coffee with cream, jelly with 2tsp cream, 2 x babybel, lots of water / NAS

Carbs - 18g

According to the Ketostix I am still not in ketosis so not really looking forward to my Sunday weigh in - altho I have nobody else to blame!! :mad:

Lovely morning here so just gonna get a coffee and catch half an hour of Jezza (which makes me feel amazingly normal!!) and then get the pooch out for a nice long walk, bit of cleaning up and then ready for work later.

Have a nice day all
x

Morning Dawn, good day off love?

Morning all!!

When I did my superman dive the other week I appear to have injured my knee more than I thought just a knock and bruise and when I put weight on it I get an awful pain down the inner side of it, its OK when I'm not weight bearing altho then it is like a constant toothache. As alot of my job is walking round I am going to have to dust off the GP number and go see him. :(

Back in work today 2-12MN, so having the reverse of yesterday, taking my lovely cauli mash shepherds pie for my supper!! Yum!!

Friday 9/3/12

B - 2 x BF pork sausages, 2 rashers bacon, 2 fried eggs

L - chicken breast salad with Heinz mayo

T - cauli mash shepherds pie with grated cheese

Snacks - 2 x black coffees, jelly and cream, 2 x Babybel, Water / NAS ++

carbs for day - 14g

Saturday 10/3/12

Sooooo tired! Think I may need to have a power nap :rolleyes:

Up and out early this morning - got all my messages done and himself sorted for his birthday a week on Thursday. Dog had a good hours run and I've scrubbed my car til its gleaming!

Forgot breakfast so have just had brunch!

BR - prawns in chilli and coriander and mayo, with 1 avocado and it was bloody gorgeous!! Jelly pot with squirty cream

T - got a chicken roasting so will be having a big portion of roast chicken with courgettes fried in garlic and butter,

Snacks - got some salami to nibble on and going to make a pot of egg mayo to dip into!! 2 x coffees, only 1 with a splash of cream, lots of water / NAS.

haven't added teh carbs because I know they are low today

Sunday 11/3/12

1.5lbs off which is OK, quite pleased with that!

Today I will be out most of the day so having my remaining BF sausages for brekkie to keep me full up and stop me wanting to pick, and hubbie will be doing a roast beef dinner later, I will have mine with stir fried courgettes and cauli mash.

Have a good day all

x

Well done on the loss!

I've avoided roasts/carverys so far but today I'm looking forward to my cauli cheese and dont even want yorkshires or roasties - never thought I'd see the day!!

Morning Dawn, LOL @ power nap. i was always sleepy in the afternoons prior to Atkins, something I never need now

Tuesday 13/3/12

I confess I have been well off track since my weigh in on Sunday. No excuses other than a feeble will power, so back today as if it were day 1 of induction again, going for clean.......

B - bacon, mushrooms in butter and fried egg

L - chicken thighs with fried courgette, jelly and squirty cream

T - chicken salad with boiled egg, mayo, little gem and cucumber

S - 2 x babybel, lots of water and NAS, 2 x coffee with splash cream and 2 x black coffee

Carbs today = 13g

Last edited:
Morning Dawn, we all have off periods love, do your best is all you can do.

Thanks Coffee Lover, but I'm really struggling to find my motivation at the moment, really don't know why because I know it works so why do I struggle to keep to it!

Anyway, today and tomorrow will be exactly the same!

B - none, just not hungry, got too much to do

L - shepherds pie with lean minced steak, mushrooms, garlic and chilli, with cauli mash, made with a splash of cream and a sprinkle of grated cheese, small side of cabbage

T - prawns with chilli and coriander, with little gem, cucumber, egg and mayo.

S - small avocado, jelly pot with cream, black coffee, water / NAS

Morning dawn, yes motivation is a mystery sometimes love.

Morning all

I'm not posting for a little while, really Friday not in a good place at the moment, and demons are beating me down.

I'm working a huge pile of hours and will be taking Atkins food as much as I can but won't be able to shop so may have to rely on canteen food.

I have set myself a new re-start date of 23rd March, next when I will actually have some days off so I can plan, shop and sustain!!

Don't have the need to feel a failure and that is what it is doing to me at the moment trying to juggle so many balls.

Good luck in all your ventures, back on 23rd! Probably heavier but certainly revigorated!! :D

Morning Dawn, you're not a failure love, see you om the 23rd

See you on 23rd Dawn... Hugs xx

Morning all! :wavey:

Well it is 26th and I am back, and restarting my induction, which will be a fairly static (and boring) menu due to the shopping / shift permeatations :eek:

I'm up by 5lbs which isn't as much as I expected and still down 5lbs from when I started. So I'm fairly happy with that.

Here we go then, back to square 1!! :D

Breakfast / Lunch - bacon and eggs

Tea - huge roast chicken salad with boiled eggs and mayonnaise

Snacks - 3 x babybel

Drinks - 2 x black coffee, 2 x NAS, lots of water

Need to shop tomorrow!! :D

Morning Dawn :)

Morning dawnie, hope all going well:)

Back