DD's Atkins diary

Tuesday 28/2

Tired and grumpy!! And I have a wierd pain on the side of my chest by under my left arm and in line with my boob. I can't describe it but I felt it a little yesterday but today it is more apparent and making me fed up!!

Breakfast - scrambled eggs with cheese (0.8g) and bacon

Lunch - half avocado (1.6g) with prawns in chilli and coriander (0.5g)

Tea - 2 lamb steaks fried in a little butter, with garlic mushrooms (2.4g) 100g broccoli (1.7g)

Snacks - 2 x babybel (?g) black coffee and water, NAS 1g

Total carbs for day = 8g

Morning Dawn, sounds like a pulled muscle or ligament to me love.

Morning Jim

You could well be right - I got my leg caught in my PJ bottoms the other day and flew thru the lounge with the ungreatest of ease or grace.....probably pulled it either at the time or afterwards when I couldn't stop laughing!! :)

ah well, LMAO @ that picture :D

Morning all :wave_cry:

Thursday 1st March

I am in the confessional, I was not a carb free zone yesterday, but I have had a damn good talk to myself overnight and i have 3 days now to be lean and clean or whatever it is before weigh in in the hope that I at least stay the same. No loss expected.

Breakfast - bacon with fried egg and 100g mushrooms (2.4g)

Lunch - cheese and ham omelette from work with a small side salad of green stuff so I will say (0.3g) and that is being generous!

Snack later - avocado (3.6g) with prawns in mayo

Tea - spatchcock poussin with broccoli and cauli (will put carbs in later when I've weighed it).

Snacks/Drinks - 2 x hot NAS now, 2 x black coffee at work and 2L water. Babybel x 2

Total carbs - tbc

Hi dd - good luck on the clean and green plus lots of water

Morning Dawn, did you get your head in a bad place then love?

Morning DD... How's it going? Xx

Morning all :wavey:

Yes, I suppose you could say that Jim! :eek: Just don't know what is up with me at the moment! But I have no motivation, and just wonder off at the sniff of a carb!! :break_diet:

Friday today and today and tomorrow I am working til midnight so my aim is that I take plenty of nice fresh stuff to work that will keep me away from the vending machine.

Breakfast - bacon with cheese omelette

Lunch - cauliflower cheese

Tea - baby leaves and cucumber with chicken and egg and mayo

Snack - avocado with prawns and mayo, babybel.

Drinks - 2 x black coffees, 2 x hot NAS, lots of water.

Onwards .......

xx

Menu looks good Dawn. Taking stuff to work is a good plan.

I've not much motivation today and could have fallen face down in a big piece of cake. There's none in the house though thankfully.

Morning Dawn, so did you survive then love?

Morning all!!

Here we are again, Monday comes round too quickly. Haven't posted diary over weekend just been too busy, but did lose 1lb last week (which is a bit of a miracle if truth be known!! :D )

Monday 5/3

B - bacon, mushrooms (2.4g) and 2 eggs

L - chicken with green leaves (0.4g), cucumber (2.0g), egg and mayo

T - lamb steaks with broccoli (1.6g)

Snacks - 2 x black coffee, water ++, small pot jelly with cream.

thanks guys!

Tuesday 6/3/12

B - Black Farmers daughters chipolatas x 2, bacon x 2, mushrooms fried in butter, and 2 fried eggs

L - none, very late breakfast so no need

T - 2 lamb leg steaks (small ones!!) with 150 broc / cauli mix with cheese

S - coffee x 2 with cream, water ++, 3 x BFD chipolatas, jelly pot with cream

Carbs - 10g.

Evening DD, hope all going well:)

Morning Dawn

T - 2 lamb leg steaks (small ones!!) with 150 broc / cauli mix with cheese

Mine would have been large ones. LOL.

Lol Jim!!

Got a day off all to myself today, so just enjoying a leisurely breakfast in front of Jezza, then off to get a few bits and walk the pooch, and then a clean up!

Love days off from work :D

B - 2.5 BFDs chipolatas, 2 fried eggs, 100g mushrooms fried in butter

L - chicken breast salad - boiled egg, rocket salad with cucumber and Heinz Mayo.

T - rump steak with cauli & broccoli

Snacks - 2 x coffee and cream, water and NAS ++, jelly pot and squirty cream, 2 x babybel

12g Carb.

Have a good day all x

Back