de-cluttering the home, as well as body & mind

we are attacking our bedroom this weekend, I think that decluttering for 15 minutes in there will not be enough-15 hours more like !!

Re: de-cluttering the home, as well as body & mind

Thanks mommyb I'll go check it out.

we are attacking our bedroom this weekend, I think that decluttering for 15 minutes in there will not be enough-15 hours more like !!

Don't take out more than you can do in an hour. Start with one section and them move on to the next. Don't go all over higgly-piggly!

Hi

Can I join in as I am a relapsed Fly baby! Now I am trying to get my weight sorted I am trying to fill in time with decluttering rather than eating!

Hi

Can I join in as I am a relapsed Fly baby! Now I am trying to get my weight sorted I am trying to fill in time with decluttering rather than eating!

Of course, but you must sort your avatar first! ;). Just kidding. But here's a suggestion!

image-1925584524.jpg

This should get me to twenty!! I have a bike as well mommyB but I can not fit into my leathers while I am wearing my winter coat!

Just a little Ducati monster (696) what she lacks in size she makes up in noise :D

So just 29 more posts before I can upload photos...

Very nice !! We have a Harley dyna glide sport, used have a Yahama TRX850, this is our 1st non sports bike and I have to say the back seat is sumptuous LOL

I see you have an avatar now !!

I'm liking the 15 minute thing! That would be ideal for me while I lack energy so much. Bite size gets things done without you realising you've done anything at all!

I've just booked our first proper holiday of the year, Lake District in May :D We've never been there so that will be good.

I am going to commit to doing a 15 minute sort out of something every day next week. I will start with the kitchen on Monday, not too much left to do in there so 15 minutes should suit just fine. Then the dining table on Tuesday as it's doubled up as a store cupboard at the moment! I will decide later where the rest of my 15 minutes will be spent

Yes Taz those 15 minutes do make a difference without you realising- I think I may join you in that challenge !!

Attack on the bedroom hasnt been as effective as I'd hoped but I had to give up after not feeling too good, but you can see a difference and we know where we are going with it now so not a total fail.
I also did loads of washing up ( none got done yesterday) and a load of laundry, mostly the girls school unifroms as they are priority to get dry and wearable again.

I've cooked, done daily chores, cleaned and worked on laundry... But little else. I guess I'll make up for it tomorrow.

Re: de-cluttering the home, as well as body & mind

The house is looking tidier. Not tidy but it is better. Tidied out a cupboard, planned the weeks meals, did a food shop, washed, hung and sorted some washing too.
Not a bad day!

The house is looking tidier. Not tidy but it is better. Tidied out a cupboard, planned the weeks meals, did a food shop, washed, hung and sorted some washing too.
Not a bad day!

Good progress.

Back