Vacuum downstairs (quick job) X
Errands (some) X
Car to Shop for Brakes X
Medical Bills Paid X
Lab test X
Some Groceries bought X
Big Base Store shop (picking up pre-ordered item) X
Dinner (I might get them Popeyes Fried Chicken as a treat) X

Then, if DH isn't doing gardening tomorrow -- I'll clean and he can ice skate transport. But, if he is... I'll bump it to whenever?

Add got eyebrows waxed to the list. X

Today so far...
Dishwasher emptied and partially reloaded
Laundry folded and put away
Another load in dryer and some in washer to go on once full.
School runs both done
Tots this morning with ds
Lunch done

Mama-bear x

Wow! Lots accomplished.

Re: de-cluttering the home, as well as body & mind

So sleepy!
Housework still moving along as I caught up last night after bedtime.
Have stuff I'd like to do later like vacuum but have a bad cramp in my leg so shall rest for now then see.
School pick up now then round to playgroup.

Mama-bear x

I flew today !!!!! ( and feel much better for it :D )

After school run and before tots group I did a quick blessing downstairs....
Dishwasher
Laundry
Swept floors
Swish and swipe powder room
Garbage etc.
Then tots group. Home for lunch then off to hospital for appointment.
Long afternoon there due to me arriving mega early.
Home to collect dd from my mom's as she had to be collected from school.
My home for dinner. K's lunch made for tomorrow. Uniform out.
We're all in bed but no one sleeping.

Am knackered!

Mama-bear x

Hi all.... How is everyone doing?

Do we all have plans for how we will keep on top of the house and get ready for Christmas coming?

Hi all.... How is everyone doing?

Do we all have plans for how we will keep on top of the house and get ready for Christmas coming?

The FlyLady is about to start her "Getting ready for Christmas" on her website.

October is 2/3s over and I've not made much of a dent in the "paper clutter" target of this month -- so, I will do so this week with renewed enthusiasm. I've made a small start on Christmas -- and I'll be writing a list and getting things sorted, packed and wrapped. I used to have Halloween as my deadline for shipping -- but now I'm giving myself until Thanksgiving.

I have my cards and paper (from last year plus school cards for K). I have the kids presents bought. I'm doing a craft project for the parents and grandparents so the materials are in. I will be making teachers presents too.

Once baby arrives I really need to sit down and begin these projects.

I need to get 2 small gifts for my sister's children and I think cinema tickets for all 3.
I still need to buy C a gift but he hasn't decided what yet!

All in all if I get my craft done then xmas is sorted. We'll food shop for cupboard and freezer over November.
I'm only putting up the main tree this year amd a few bits as it'll be less work and clutter with baby.

Mama-bear x

I have my cards and paper (from last year plus school cards for K). I have the kids presents bought. I'm doing a craft project for the parents and grandparents so the materials are in. I will be making teachers presents too.

Once baby arrives I really need to sit down and begin these projects.

I need to get 2 small gifts for my sister's children and I think cinema tickets for all 3.
I still need to buy C a gift but he hasn't decided what yet!

All in all if I get my craft done then xmas is sorted. We'll food shop for cupboard and freezer over November.
I'm only putting up the main tree this year amd a few bits as it'll be less work and clutter with baby.

Mama-bear x

Well thought out and super organized!

Well thought out and super organized!

Every year since I was a teenager I have written a list of presents ideas for people. I then write what I've bought them and highlight when it's wrapped. I used to have it all done before Halloween.
This year I wanted it sorted cause obviously the baby is due and I may not get out to shop if I have a section again. Presents are my responsibility as C works so if I don't do it then it won't be done.

I really should have started some of the craft already but I have no patience at the moment and can't sit for very long.

Hoping I get it all done on time.

Mama-bear x

looking forward to 2014 im really going to stick yo my calorie counting and exercise xx good luck girls x x

I have bought the book and loving it! Im going to be a flybaby too this year :) not checked the website out yet I need to do that!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just logging on to say Hi. I subscribed to this thread a long long time ago but never got started, going to do it this year, as well as loosing the excess lbs. I did subscribe to the web site but got overwhelmed by the emails so cancelled that. I will be relying on this thread to get me going.

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Sam, yes the website is a bit overwhelming, but just like dieting, you have to find the method that suits you best.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just logging on to say Hi. I subscribed to this thread a long long time ago but never got started, going to do it this year, as well as loosing the excess lbs. I did subscribe to the web site but got overwhelmed by the emails so cancelled that. I will be relying on this thread to get me going.

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

You can chose which emails you receive.

Back