de-cluttering the home, as well as body & mind

Are the zones later on in the book? Im struggling to organise my routine but im doing the sink and I have cleared the two main places junk accumulates. 2 bags for the tip today of cushions and throws I no longer use and other randon bits. Feels good :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks will look at the website later then :)

Great "jumping in" -- I'll be joining you next week it's all I can do to keep up with good prep, shopping and dishes (plus basic tidying), ATM.

Well I got derailed from my babysteps. Was doing OK with the decluttering till the storms caused a leak in my roof which I didn't notice till the kitchen ceiling came down with a rather alarming crash. What a mess and still too stormy to investigate the roof. Has really thrown me. :(

Poor you what a bummer of a start to the year xx

Hi ladies, I've returned too if you'll have me? I'd really like to sort out my house and as it's actually been fairly tidy for Christmas now would be a great time to jump back onto the flylady train. I'll look out the book in a mo and i do like the idea of a family calendar with a column for flylady tasks.

Purplepatsy, how awful for you! I really hope it's sorted soon so you can get back to normality!

@PurplePatsy -- I hope things get sorted for you quickly and as painlessly as possible.

Ostrich mode....! love it, I do that all the time!

http://www.flylady.net/c/sp.php. It's on the site. It is the kitchen.

I plan to do a big cupboard and fridge food clear. Plus, I have to rotate my Christmas dishes (take a couple of phone photos and create a shopping list -- in case I make it to the sale in Stoke).

So, cupboard wipe out and possibly liner change.

I want to scrub my floor properly -- but I might just steam mop and scrub next go 'round.

Thanks for the link. Will check it out!

I did a freezer audit on New Years Day & am in the process of eating its contents so I can defrost it & start afresh!

Well done hun! I have just done all the washing up and putting some of the dryed stuff from yesterday away, made lunches which im normally rubbish at and have managed to keep bathroom free of washing!

Not quite following it yet, but as it's just two of us dishes & washing not too much of a chore. Ironing always is though!! And just the general clutter & paperwork & the state of my cupboards...!

Will actually read the flylady's email right now :)

I've been out all day taking my mum to hospital so not managed much today. Came home to find more ceiling has come down, all over my pretty shiny sink. I just wanted to cry :cry: Looks like more will likely come down too cos the rain just isn't letting up. Got the hospital for myself tomorrow so probably another limited day. Happy flying everyone. :D

Oh no, poor you :( and on your shiny sink. Hope the rain stops :)

Making slow but steady progress here :)

Back