Dead happy :-D

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Becca Wecca, 29 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Becca Wecca

Becca Wecca skinny minny here I come!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was in town with my OH this afternoon, we popped into primark quickly and I saw a couple of summery cardigans, well anyways he suggested that I buy them in size 14 so I'll fit into them as I lose weight (currently size 18 on top) I thought yeah this is a good idea, so we got them. Anyways, when I got home I tried them on, and to my utter shock....They Fit!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :D :eek: :eek: my OH even said one looks to baggy on me!! Ha ha. RESULT!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jen3

jen3 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(3.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats one of the best feelings - trouble is its going to cost when we all need new wardrobes!!! Thank goodness for Primark (or Primarni as my mate calls it)

4. sarahm85

sarahm85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(18.57%)
    Diet:
    WW Online
    It's a lovely feeling when you start seeing results from your hard work, well done! In the past 2 days I've had so many compliments from relatives and from my old work colleagues asking if I've lost weight and that I look really good for it. I've STS this week due to totm but I'm on cloud nine and feel so motivated!

5. Becca Wecca

Becca Wecca skinny minny here I come!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    We all need a big pat on our backs for doing so well!! :-D

It's made me want to go buy more clothes.....Bad idea, need to save me pennies! lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.