Dear Diary..... Sophie_MK

sophie_mk

Hi, I am Sophie. I live near Milton Keynes and I am sick and tired of being fat!:sign0144:
So here is my new shiny online diary. I will do my best to update daily and offer support to other minimins. :talk017:
Off to weigh myself and update by profile.... eeeek!!! :eek:
Hope to make some new friends, so don't be shy, come say hi!
xx

Hi Sophie, welcome to xenical :) I'm here quite a lot, so I'll pop in and out and see what you're up to ;)

hey hun, hows it going???

where abouts are you, as i am not far from MK... :)

Thanks ladies. I live in Olney, near Newport Pagnell.

So far today I've had:

B - Slim Fast Choc Shake
L - 5oz Fillet Steak, medium jacket potato (5.85oz), Cucumber and Tomatoes with fat free vinegarette.
WW Chocolate Mousse.

I'm going to track my intake via myfitnesspal - it's such a fab tool. The slimfast are on offer in Tesco - 2 for £2 and I really like them, so I plan on having them for a while with a nice lunch or evening meal. Hope everyones taking advantage of the sunshine!!

ahhhhh your on the other side, i work near a place called Weedon near Ayelsbury.... and live in Thame.......

I was EV for the floristry college near weedon. Dont go now though

Hi Sophie, welcome, this is a great forum for support, the guys here are fab.
Looking forward to hearing how your getting on. I'm sure you'll do great.

Mandy

toofatkat said:
I was EV for the floristry college near weedon. Dont go now though

Is that the one near northHampton?

I have worked there- moulton but on the Peterborough site but there is one at aylesbury as well. We get around a fair bit. The problem is with government cuts so many floristry depts are closing. I heard of another one last night- big dept, doing well at least 4 staff made redundant without warning . It's getting ridiculous. I just don't feel safe any more

Hiya,
Well todays food diary is a bit of a mess...
100g Alpen was 358 cals! Won't do that again, I really need to get to grips with cereal portions, still, at least its been counted right?? I did enjoy it though.... oh and that doesn't include milk!!
Tesco Mince & Potatoes £1 ready meal for lunch with slice of wholemeal bread..... 269 cals - pretty good for a lunch i think.
No dinner, as I had an exam and went for drinks afterwards, ended up eating 6 peanuts, which is approx 6g. Fat content too high to mention!!!!! So no dinner for me :(
I have drank loads of sugar free squash and have been peeing for england....

Praying the peanuts don't make me poop!!!
Night night xxx

I love ceread, I'm such a fussy eater it's mad..I used to have cereals for my dinner years ago, a huge bowl and I was happy with that!

Now, when I have cereals I do weight them out or I grab to handfulls and that's it, it doesn't look like much but the calories are mad :(

I don't count my milk at all as I have so little of it now, just in tea is a splash, if I'm cooking with milk then I do :)

Hope the peanuts didn't get you ;)

Hi sophie and welcome aboard - we all make mistakes so try not to beat yourself up, learn from it and move on, hope you have had a good day today.

I spend time in oxfordshire too kes - my husbands family live in Bicester and some in Oxford so we go there every now and again. Lovely place of the world!

Awwwwwwwwwww you are all enjoying the lovely part of the country..

How did the peanuts go....?????

How are you doing?

Back