Dear Diary.........

Fedupbeingafattie!

Hi Everybody
My names Ro,started Lipotrim yesterday 8th
This has been my 1st full Lipotrim day!!
Hasnt been hard to take tbh,but my prides getting in the way!!
I had my shake before going into work @7am,drank 500ml bot water between 8am-11am,inbetween then i had a break and had a blk cuppa Tea,then a bot water @ 12midday & lunchtime at 1pm,went for a walk,had bot of water,then bk into canteen for a cuppa blk tea again!!Had more water in afternoon,was glad to be home and had my 2nd shake + water AGAIN!!lol!! And am about to have my 3rd shake,i know you must have the 3 a day!!
How am i going to get round the lunchtime shake???????I do like the soups but really need a blender to mix them up!!Hate the bars!!YUK!!Was told yesterday at Pharmacy new flavours are soon coming!!Yay.....
Would love a tip for lunchtime please??
Thanks so much xx

Day 3!!!!!!!

Well this is my 3rd full day doing lipotrim!!
Im a bit hungry!!Drinking lots of water!!
Trying to put hunger to the bk of my head!
I must be almost in ketosis now,thats prob why i feel so crappy!!
I almost gave in earlier,was making a cuppa T and soooooooo badly wanted a sarnie!!
Chicken,lettuce,tomatoes and red onion!! My god how good does that sound?
Jaysus gotta stop thinking about food
My hubby has been great,he has made the dinner for him and the boys since Mon,cooked a pizza last night and put a slice on a plate for me??He forgot!!!:eek:
Im hoping i dont get any chocos sunday!!
I really want to stick this!!Need to!!
Ideally i prob would like to lose 5st!!But if i lost 3-4 i would be happy and maybe try sw or just be good!! Awh well thats my rant over with!!
Onwards and upwards Ro............

Hi Ro,

I started the same time as you, and it is a strange feeling not eating.

As for the lunch, you could buy the shaker from the chemist and use that to mix it up. But I don't think you can use it with hot water, so you'd have to take another flavour.

And new flavours? I can't wait.

hey guys, i started on the 15th, my god its been tough, its my second shot at it.
i managed to get through st. paddys day not drinking, a drinking session, so i have realised my willpower is a little stronger than i thought, ive been tempted to have loads of little nibbles, but i know ill only be cheating my self and wasting 64euros a week.
ive been gasping for a can of coke since the day i started where i used to drink about 8 a day. so thats a bit of a struggle.
also managed to sit in eddie rockets diner yesterday with friends and just have water.. while everyone ate my favourite food.
im so proud, also a huuuuge well done to you for what you have achieved so far. have you had a weigh in yet?

Hi, I love your name i'm sure we are all fed up lol , but its great you got through the first few days and it will get better xx

Back